Part 1) Catch up

Vlyad's POV:

No.. Not this again.. I groaned in irritation as Gene walked up to me it had been around two years since I had left school and he still hadn't come too his senses that I had left the S.K aka the shadow knights 4 years ago..

"C'mon Vlyad you gotta come to the meeting especially when your part of the Shadow Knights yourself" he lectured. I rolled my eyes at him "Gene of course I will NOT come to any of your stupid groups meetings because I left four years ago" I yelled scowling at him and walking off. Ugh cant he get the message.. He really doesn't let go easily does he..

I shoved my hands into my trousers walking away from the coffee shop. Friday was the day.. I was going to come out to my family I'm kind of dreading it what if they hate me.. I wouldn't be surprised if they kicked me out for being gay. I didn't care even if they did I could sort things out.

I sighed heavily and started to walk back home. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get accepted.. Deep in thought I found myself outside of my house. I opened the door to a quiet empty house or so I thought.. I walked upstairs greeted with a series of horribly hidden moans.

I shivered in disgust and went into the bathroom locking myself inside. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed I shouldn't be like this.. I should be like everyone else its my fault I'm like this.. I was about to pull out a blade when someone knocked the bathroom door.

I sighed heavily and opened the door to find my oldest brother standing in the doorway in just his boxers. I glanced at him quickly before averting my eyes away from the mess in front of me. He ran his fingers through his hair awkwardly "Garroth what do you want..?" I asked placing my gaze upon his face. "I need to use the bathroom.." He said rubbing the back of his neck in an awkward fashion.

I moved out of his way quickly walking past his room and into my own quickly shutting the door. I leaned onto the door with my back collapsing in a heap on the floor.

Maybe I shouldn't tell them.. I mean my dads abusive he's probably a homophobe too which wouldn't be surprising to me. He already hates me and I'm giving him another reason too as well I winced at the mental pain he had left me with horrible images..

FLASHBACK

My mother sat at the table as she quietly choked out a sentence "Garte.. I need to tell you something in private.." My farther nodded and went out of the room.

I followed "Momm-" I stopped in mid sentence as my mother said "Garte.. Vlyad isn't your son.." My eyes widened in disbelief. "Huh.. What do you mean" he said I heard the anger bubbling up. "H-He's John's.." She whispered.

The Next Morning,

Mom left for work and Dad stormed into my room. "Filthy.. Shit" he spat. He grabbed me by my collar and shouted "YOU ARE A MISTAKE" shaking me vigorously he threw me into the corner of my room.

I cried out in pain as the force he threw me at came into contact with a wall. Tears stung my eyes "I'm sorry daddy"  I whispered choking on tears. He ignored me and as he was about to close the door he hissed "Pathetic child".

I sat in pain huddled in a corner crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

I found myself gasping for air shit.. Panic attack. I forced myself to stand up ignoring the fact I was basically paralyzed from the panic attack. It doesn't matter I've been through worse..

My phone vibrated from a text. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see who it was. It was.. Aphmau? What does she want..

The text read 'Hey Vlyad, Long time no see not alone buddy. I was wondering if you would like to catch up sometime? I could bring some old friends they'd love to see you again.'

I guess it would be nice to see them all again.. I texted back 'Oh Hey Aphmau, I guess it has been along time. We should have a catch up soon When are you free next?'

I groaned I really do hope that I dont find anyone there attractive.. It would be pretty embarrassing.

-=+=-

Ok yep (\(~)/)