Untitled Part 16

Aphmau's POV:

Me, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan and Damien were waiting for the guys outside the cinema. I watched out for them then seeing Dante and Vlyad playfully fighting and giggling at each other.

I nudged Kawaii~Chan she looked over and silently fangirled. Behind Dante and Vlyads playful fight Garroth and Laurence were holding hands not being a boistrous as the boys infront of them.

WAIT ARE DANTE AND VLYAD DATING?! This would have to wait.

"Come on guys!" I shouted excitedly.

I watched Vlyad nudge Dante as he tried to do something.

Once we were all settled into the movie I nudged Dante.

"Are you and Vlyad dating?" I whispered.

Dante looked at me as if I were stupid.

"No, What makes you think that?" He whispered back.

I just shrugged and left it at that. I didn't take much interest in the movie I secretly watched Dante and Vlyads actions trying to figure it out Dante liked Vlyad obviously I knew that I helped him get stuck in a room with him.

He was trying to hide his feelings.. Then I noticed it they were holding hands.

I poked Dante again.

"Why are you holding hands?" I asked.

I watched Dante blush but then hide it quickly letting go of Vlyads hand.

"We weren't I was just passing him something" He covered up.

"Oh.." I replied.

The movie had ended and still got nothing from Dante maybe Vlyad would be more promising.

We left the cinema getting into separate cars to go to a resteraunt hopefully they would do some coupley things when they thought people weren't looking.

We had all ordered something or other out what I thought was weird is that Dante and Vlyad ordered something for them to share. Obviously if your friends then ok but whats making me doubt it is that they ordered spaggetti.

Everyone was engaged in their own conversation so I could eat and not be recognised if I sometimes looked across the table at the two boys.

I watched them both carefully they weren't doing anything suspicious. I watched them until finally I spotted it they had both gotten the same strand of pasta. They were bringing each other dangerously close. Vlyad bit his end off and backed away from Dante. I watched Dante glare at Vlyad but Vlyad just smirked in response.

Then something unexpected happened Dante whispered into Vlyads ear making him blush furiously. Vlyad then whispered into Dantes ear making his cheeks light up.

I'm seriously starting to think they're secretly dating. I ate my food not paying attention to them both at all.

"Hey Aaron, Do you think Dante and Vlyad are a thing?" I whispered.

"No what makes you think that?" He asked.

I just shrugged.

Dante's POV:

Aphmau had been watching us all evening so I decided to toy around with Vlyad and make her think things.

But after what Vlyad had said to me at dinner I stopped. After he stopped us from kissing I had whispered into his ear saying "You're such a tease I'll punish you later for doing that". He just replied with "Oh Dante baby I've been a bad boy you better punish me before I do something worse".

That boy is gonna make me go crazy one day. He was being really flirtatious with me today it was different but I liked it.

After we had all finished with our diner everyone started to go home but before me and Vlyad did Aphmau came over to us.

"Come on guys! Tell me if your dating" She complained.

Me and Vlyad looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Aphmau you'll find out soon enough we may be dating we may not be" Vlyad concluded.

Aphmau pouted and walked off.

As soon as Aphmau was at a safe distance away I took hold of Vlyads hand and we both walked to my car. We were both in my car when Vlyad pulled me toward him kissing me.

He wouldn't let go and when he did I nearly passed out from lack of oxygen. I pulled him back into a kiss.

"Vlyad lets get home and finish that" I muffled out as he tried kissing me again.