Chapter 27: removing shirts and showing skin.

I've never been in love and I know this isn't it but God does it feel like I am.

Skylar likes me is it weird that I am not sure how I personally feel. This is all new to me I hardly know him and he is barely getting to know me, we'll all of me.

It's Monday morning and Sky and I are at the gym back at it, only this time I'm actually refreshed and happy.

I would be running on the treadmill and Skylar would be running with me. I didn't question it but I would do side glances and give him funny looks making him laugh. He would give me a stern look telling me to concentrate. We did this for 10 min and I ran 4 miles.

"You guys are so cute."

I turned around and it was mags and the guys sweaty and tired. I guess they are finished with their work out.

"Hey guys." I said a bit timid since last time I saw them was when the fight happened.

I looked at victor and he wasn't looking my way and I turned my head and noticed that Skylar was tense.

"Okay your done kid." Skylar said ignoring everyone." Good job, I'll be back."

I grabbed my towel and wiped my neck and forehead.

"How was your guys weekend." I said smiling.

"Good I just had tons of work." Said mags groaning.

Josh and blade which I found out are brothers told me they had a party at their house and wanted to invite me but didn't have my number. Which I gave them my phone and told them to do as they please.

"Babysit niece." Ted said. I Awwed and Said that was sweet of him to do that and he just patted my head. I looked over at victor and he has yet to meet my eyes. I guess things are still tense so I just backed away hoping once victor is ready he can talk to me.

I excused myself and went to the girls bathroom to shower and change, mags came with me to do the same.

"Fuck I'm so sore but it feels so good." She said stretching while taking off her top.

I proceed to take mine off too smiling and unlocking my locker grabbing my things.

I heard Maggie gasp and I turned around scared. "What, what?" I said looking around.

I didn't see anything only her staring at me wide eyed. "What?" I said more nervous blushing.

"You took off your shirt, I'm seeing skin for the first time." She said smiling at me.

I looked down and yeah I did take off my shirt and I'm not embarrassed. Even tho it's just mags this is a big accomplishment for me.

"You know Stevie you really have a beautiful body." She said stepping in the shower." And I'm not saying it cuz I'm your friend." She said yelling through the water.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was just noticing a lot about myself. I felt my skin and caressed my tummy. It's really squishy.

Not much now but I can still pinch it with my hand and I poked my belly and giggled.

I don't have a very noticeable muffin top anymore and now I looked less Plump but curvy. If that makes sense.

My hair is still long and wavy but a couple of knots are hidden behind my head, because of the lack of brushing, and I try not to think about how stressful they are.

I looked at myself and at my eyes.

This is my body, this is the only body that I have. It protects me and now it's my turn to do the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is life?

I'm not real? Who are you people.