t w o

The two managed to make it to the abandoned apartment in a matter of minutes, a surprise considering it was New York City. Jack lead the way up the stairs and into the dusty room. After shoving the key back into his pocket he turned and motioned for Reece to follow him. The foyer was not in the best shape, papers scattered, models of building and a burnt out fireplace, not to mention all of this was surrounded in caution tape.

"I guess the place isn't completely empty" she said to Jack picking at the bright yellow tape.

He looked at it, as if only now noticing it "Don't worry, we can get Dylan on that, he'll have the FBI clear it up in a few hours" the way he spoke of Dylan Rhodes make Reece smile, she could tell Jack looked up to him as if he was his own father.

It had been a month since Reece and Lula had made their debut as part of the horsemen, not to the public of course. But that day was nearing and everyone was a little anxious all for their own reasons. Reece and Lula's first appearance was a pretty obvious reason. Danny was getting more peeved with Dylan as the days went by. Jack though was by far the worst, Dylan had specified him not to join on the main act, and that he was still to be 'dead'. Prompting him to be frustrated as anyone would.

Reece had made herself a bowl of chicken noodle soup and sat down to watch some tv. The Horsemen had moved into the apartment a few days ago and Reece loved it. Although anyone would love not living with Atlas anymore. As she was halfway through an episode, Jack and Lula walk through the door laughing. Reece narrowed her eyes at the two. Before jumping up, her empty bowl and t.v abandoned as she smirked and not-so subtly wagged her eyebrows at Lula. Jack turned around to set the grocery bags on the counter. Reece jumped into the bag scavenging for the marshmallows that she specifically asked for. She let out a yelp to which Jack smiled at her, after finding the marshmallows. And retreated back into the living room.

It was the day of the Octa launch, and Reece could have been more excited. She was not nervous, as her part in the show was the same as Jack's they were both boring old backstage hands. Doing the little parts here and there. She had fought with Dylan of course almost furious as to why she wasn't doing anything unlike Lula. Jack was still expected to be dead, so there was a reason to why he wasn't in the show. Where as it seemed like the reason she wasn't in the show was Danny's dislike towards Reece. Reece had a bad feeling about the show.

A/Nsorry about how boring this filler chap was

A/N
sorry about how boring this filler chap was. but thank you for so many reads and votes!!