Lets Have Some Fun

A/N
It's about 8 A.M. on a Saturday

Sang's Pov
As I got out of the car Kota unlocked his front door and I followed him in
He turned to me and said "sorry about this ten red line me if its and emergency oh and my mom is still at work and Jessica is still here so be good" Kota kissed my forehead "I will Kota and it's fine I promise I'll red line you if anything bad happens" I smiled at him and he left. (Before you ask yes Kota did close the door) I went to the freezer and pulled out the chocolate ice cream and just as I was a bout to get out bowls Jessica came down "Hi sang" Jessica said I turns to Jessica and smiled " Hi Jessica, I was just getting some ice cream you want some"? "Sure" she said. After me and Jessica ate out ice cream we talked about the boys.
***********************************
Jessica's Pov
When I came in I didn't expect to see Sang like just Sang not a boy in sight. I don't have a problem with Sang in fact she actually quite nice and kind but any girl who can put up with my brother and his friends and not just want to get in their pants is a Saint in my book. So when she offered me ice cream I accepted and after we started talking about my brother and his friends. I told her she was a Saint for putting up with them and she giggled. "So sang did you know Kota's never brought a girl home before you and that he, Victor, and Nathan use to steal my moms romance novels to see if it would help them with flirting" Sang started laughing again and she said "seriously omg that is hilarious" I suggested we paint each other's nails Sang agreed and I got the nail polish bottles and the other things to.
***********************************
Sang's Pov
I didn't know Jessica could be this much fun when we started each others nail Jessica started singing "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" and I said  "and Kota's like stay away from my sister" me and Jessica started giggling about that and Kota being a little over protective.
***********************************
(Sang's nails)

***********************************(Sang's nails)

(Jessica's nails)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Once we finished our nails Jessica suggested we watch a movie she asked if I wanted to watch a Disney princess one or High School musical. I told her they I've only seen a few of the princess movies but would like to the High School Musical one. She told me that "Zac Efron/ Troy Bolton is hot and cute". But no one could top my boys but he was cute. Jessica and I were singing along to all the song since she put in the sing along version and we watched all of the High School Musical movies.
**********************************
Jessica's Pov
That was so much fun Kota and his friends never sing along with me, In fact Kota hates it with a burning passion. Lol he's gonna kill me for getting Sang hooked on Zac Efron he's just so dreamy. "wanna play just dance Sang"? "Sure" she's says
***********************************
Sang's Pov
When I choose the song Star ships I didn't think it would be this hard Jessica's wining and in much better shape. She wins this round so when she chose the mackerina I win it easily so I chose This is how we do we tie and decide we've had enough of just dance so we decide to do karaoke.