The next day

Sang's Pov
I wake up next to Kota and he's still asleep. I wiggle out of his grasp and get ready for the day after I get dressed I head down stairs to see Erica making breakfast and Jessica eating toast with butter. "Good morning Sang" Erica and Jessica say to me "good morning" I say back and eat the breakfast Erica put in front of me. Only to hear a grumpy Kota come down the stairs "which one of you did this" Kota says holding the poster of young Zac Efron.
**********************************
Kota's Pov
I wake up and put my glasses on only to see this ⬇️

**********************************Kota's Pov I wake up and put my glasses on only to see this ⬇️

On my ceiling I take it down and go down stairs. "Which one of you did this" I say I look at Sang and say "Sang did you do this"? She looks at me and says "nope" and she's telling the truth...
"Jessica did you do this"? Jessica looks at me and says "no" so my mom did this? "Mom" "yes sweetie" she says to me "did you do this"? She looks at me and says "nope", I see Sang and Jessica trying to hide smiles I turn to Sang again and say "Sang ten do you know who did this"? She looks at me and smiles and says "yep" popping the p
I look at her and smile "It was you and Jessica wasn't it, only she knows that I dislike Zac Efron and she didn't do it by herself because she's not tall enough to reach the ceiling with out help". Sang looks at Jessica and they nod at each other Jessica looks at me and says "you wanna bet on it Kota" so it was them. "You think your funny don't you" Sang and Jessica smirk so I decide to call them out "so how was the club girls"?  Sang and Jessica keep smirking and my mom speaks up "it was wonderful Jessica even found her self a nice boyfriend right Jess"? Jessica nods and says "his names Rocky he goes to your school and he talks in third person" my jaw drops Rocky is dating my sister why that... Sang, Jessica, and Erica start laughing. I can't believe I fell for that...
**********************************
Sang's Pov
I can't belt he fell for that oh that was good. I pull out my phone and call Kota's phone and it starts playing Fabulous from High School Musical
Me, Jessica and Erica start laughing and I hang up, Kota grumbles and eats his breakfast Jessica looks at him and says "Kota can you leave Sang here more often she's fun" Kota smiles and rolls his eyes at his sister and says "Sure Jess" Jessica smiles and says "Can she also watch me instead of you some times because she understands the dreamy-ness of Zac Efron" Kota clenched his fist that was holding the fork. "That poor fork" I covered my mouth I didn't mean to say that out loud. Erica and Jessica just laughed and Kota said some thing about taking Max on a walk and went upstairs. When he can back down he asked me if I wanted to go with him and Max on a walk I said okay followed him. "I'm sorry if I upset you Kota" Kota looked at me "ten I'm not mad a little aggravated but not mad" I walked up to Kota and kissed him Max barked at us and waged his tail happily.
**********************************
Jessica's Pov
I'm so lucky to have a big brother like Kota and he's lucky to have a girlfriend like Sang... I hope they get married. *Kota and sang come through the door* hold that thought. "Hey Kota"
Kota looks at me "yeah Jess"? "When are you and Sang gonna get married, I'm not getting any younger" I smirk Sang's face is bright red and Kota's ears are to, Sang finally speaks up "we're a little young for marriage" and Kota looks blissfully at Sang and says "but hopefully one day" hmm I want a boy who looks at me that way. "Okay I'll let you off this time, oh and Kota"? Kota looks back at me "Yeah Jess"? I smirk "This could be the start of something new" Sang giggles and Kota face palms.

The end