Chapter 1

In the Matsunaga Residence, the twins were awake and getting ready for the first day of school after the winter break. But somehow, they felt like they were missing something....or rather, they were missing someone.

"Where's Sei?!" The elder twin, Matsunaga Shiori asked her younger twin in a loud voice when she finally realized that their adoptive sister, Matsunaga Seina was still sleeping in her room.

"She'll be late for school if she's still sleeping! Wake her up, Shiori!" Matsunaga Tomoya also realized this after Shiori pointed it out and told her to wake up their younger sister.

"Yeah sure." She said in a sarcastic voice as she rolled her eyes but nonetheless, she sprinted to Seina's room and her medium-length, light pink hair swayed behind her as they were left loose. She saw that her sister was already dressed in the uniform and had her bag on her shoulder.

"Morning." Seina greeted her with a smile as she fixed her long pink hair which were in a high ponytail and with the bangs left loose. She was also wearing black nerdy glasses as her eye sight was somewhat weak.

"Thank god you were awake! I totally forgot about waking you up while I was trying to wake Tomoya!" Shiori hugged her sister and smiled as she hugged back. Even though Shiori was only 2 inches taller than Seina, Seina felt much smaller with the height of 5 feet and 3 inches.

"If we keep hugging, then we're gonna get late." Seina reminded her sister and pulled back before they both walked back to the living room to saw that Tomoya was still putting on his shoes.

"And he's still the last one to get ready." Seina muttered and Shiori laughed softly at her younger sister's comment.

"Shut up!" Tomoya shouted in an annoyed voice as his sisters teased him about being the last one to get ready but nonetheless he was happy too see his sisters were happy as well.

After a few minutes, the three of them left the house so that they won't get late to school and get detention on the very first day after vacations.

Somewhere on the other side, two childhood friends were going to the school together, as usual. Katakura Keiichi and Yukimura Nami were their names.

Yukimura Nami was best friends with the Matsunaga's as well as Keiichi and Tsuyoshi. These 7 have been inseparable since childhood, always sticking by each other's side.

"It feels great to go back!" Nami cheered as she put her medium length, dark brown hair in a side braid since she didn't have the time to do that at home.

"Well. Not exactly, school sucks." Nami continued her sentence with the sudden mood change. What do you expect? She had to leave her home before she could've watched the last few episodes of Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso.

Keiichi, who was walking beside her, chuckled softly before patting her head. "Yes yes. But who knows what might happen today." He tried to lift her mood by saying positive things.

"And I hope you find a girl who is your type." Nami giggled after saying as she teased the brown haired sadist. He recently got dumped by his girlfriend so he kind of needed something like that.

He sighed with a sad smile as he looked up at the sky. "Maybe, but girls tend to find my likes weird." He said and then laughed afterwards. Nami looked up to look at him- since she was only 5 feet and 2 inches in height- and knew that even though he tried to show that he didn't care, he was in some way affected by this.