Announcement

Hey guys.

I'm officially on an indefinite hiatus now on (which that i think about, i have been on it since the past few months/year)

There are reasons, and I'll rant after this. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not coming back to wattpad, and if by any chance I do come back, I'm not going to be continuing any of my previous works, which I'm going to be publishing again, including the ones which aren't finished.

So, to anyone who wanted an update, I'm really sorry. I can only hope that you will understand my reasons.

So, here begins my ranting.

--------------

I was on wattpad before I had started writing, and honestly, I loved being here, reading fanfictions which made my heart go wee! I loved every bit of it, even though I was only a naive and childish person back then, I felt content to read the scenarios others wrote about my favourite characters/people/shows.

Once I was so obsessed with this anime character, I started reading ffs of him and somehow I had read ALL the ffs of him on wattpad. Crazy, isn't it?

Well, that began my writing passion. I started a story about that character, and through it, I found out I really liked writing and being able to publish my work even if its only on the internet. That was 3 and a half years back. How the time flies ugh.

I met many people here with whom I really enjoyed talking to. Greetings you guys! I would love to catch up with you again! And if anyone wants to talk to me, I'll be mentioning my kik and ig at the end!

The reason for my inactiveness began a year and a half back. We have these Board Exams in grade 10(aka national final exams kinda), if anyone has heard of it then you know what I'm talking about, and if you haven't, don't worry, its not really necessary to know what these are.

Board exams came back for grade 10, starting with my batch. Teachers, parents, relatives, heck even friends put so much pressure on you that you don't even feel like continuing with anything.

Completing school work, doing projects, studying for tests and exam, sacrificing my weekends to my coaching (for preparation for entrance exams to college, yes in grade 10) and then studying for coaching, I wasn't able to cope up with it. I performed badly in the starting in both school and coaching. Everyone was disappointed. Since I went to coaching, I was already supposed to know what we were learning in school. Hah. That didn't really help, now did it, friend? It only gave me more pressure and anxiety and scared me to the bone. I couldn't mess up. I wasn't supposed to. Not when I knew everything already and did it twice. (The friend was my classmate and we stuck together. But we aren't friends anymore.)

Shortly after, started my week-long nightmares. Always about people dying or me seeing my results and failing and killing myself and what not. I still get them often, but I don't know what the trigger. I have one noghtmare, then it goes on for a week or two before going away suddenly. As suddenly as it goes, it comes back.

Lets fast forward to these exams.

Came and went the exams, I did good, at least I thought so. Now starts the worst year of life, grade 11. Where you're supposed to choose your stream(Science, Commerce or Humanities. I took science.) and then study that for two years before going to college.

Let me be frank, 11th is shitty. People fail all the time and its damn hard and way too different from 10th. Its like learning a whole new language without choosing to.

Also, I scored 90% in my Board exams and although I scored good, I still feel I did much more than that. But, we do not get to see our answer sheets, only the marks.

11th started, I went for 6 days in the whole month of May. Hey, don't judge me. I did not like our teachers at all and nor did I like how much stress and bullshit my 'friend' waa giving me.

I changed schools after we got our 10th grade results (we got them in the summer vacation after 11th had started) because of 1) it has an advantage of going to better universities and 2)i desperately wanted a change.

11th started out nicely in my new school, I started making new friends, while keeping in touch with my old ones, and the teachers here are way better though they still are horrible and partial to us science students.

1st semester exams- i did good, i passed in all subjects easily, though i didnt score that much but it was still good enough for 11th grade. But some teachers still commented on me taking my studies lightly and not being serious about it and not doing enough. I was in the top 10 of my class, and they didn't tell have more problems than with those failing or getting lower marks than they did with me. Like wtf, go and focus on those failing except on me.
And on top of it, I'm supposed to study 6-8 hours on a non-holiday(7.5 hrs school on weekdays, 7 hrs coaching on weekends). Humans, aren't we?

It still continues, I still can't mess up or get bad marks no matter what happens, because thats just how it is.

And I've stopped watching anime, which is a big thing for me. Since it is what got me through my 10th grade and kept me happy most of the time. I don't know what happened but I suddenly lost interest in everything. I don't even feel like eating anything now, but mom makes me eat.

So, this is it. The reason why I can't seem to write anything anymore. I don't know when I'll be back, but I will be back, someday. Maybe after 10 years, i dont know.

thank you for reading it all the way till here. I love you snd you're important, you're amazing and take care of yourself!

-A.K. (TheColdFire13)