three

annoying
hey

ji
oh goody
at least u arent asking for nudes

annoying
oh i meant to send that to someone else
but in that case
send nudes?

ji
i swear to god
what did i do to deserve this injustice
did i wrong someone in a past life?
what wrongdoings have i done for this to be my fate?
God Please Tell Me Why

annoying
i didnt know you were a christian

ji
whos christian

annoying
nevermind
ill be back sometime
i have to go do university tours

ji
goody !!
youll be gone !!

annoying
you know youll miss me

ji
nice joke there

»»»

jihoon slipped his phone in his pocket and caught up with his friend, soonyoung. his eyes cast down to the road as they walked to the grand university building, given that it was only a couple blocks from soonyoung's dorm.

"my buddy is gonna be a freshman at my uni!" soonyoung said, pulling jihoon's arm so he could throw his arm around his shoulders. the younger rolled his eyes and smiled.

"you act like a proud mom."

"i am, in a way."

jihoon hit his chest softly as they rounded the corner to the main building of the establishment. "you didn't birth me. i'm just a year younger than you."

"a year and seven months," soonyoung corrected.

jihoon rolled his eyes once more and muttered, "you never fail to being up the 'seven months' part."

soonyoung tugged him through the entryway of the building and gave small greetings to the faculty and fellow students he saw. jihoon gave them awkward waves and prayed they would get to the student tour guide soon.

they made their way over to the group of guides and soonyoung cleared his throat, gaining their attention. jihoon suddenly felt conscious of his bright pink hair as he noticed two of the males looking at him rather hard.

why did i let soonyoung dye my hair again. he thought to himself, before being pulled back into reality by soonyoung nudging his arm and speaking to the others.

"um, hello. we need the guide for lee- um, lee jihoon."

"ah, that would be me." one of the boys who was eyeing jihoon spoke up and smiled at the two. his brown eyes shone, happy to be able to finally help, especially happy to help someone as cute as the short boy with the bright dyed hair.

"oh. hello," jihoon said, reaching out his hand for the taller to shake. "i'm lee jihoon, well, i guess soonyoung already made you aware of that." he offered him a smile as he shook his hand. "and you are? if you don't mind me asking."

"seungcheol. choi seungcheol."