First day

Third person pov

The new girl Felicia just arrived at school and was already the most talked about person of the year. But yet no one know her or if the rumours was true. All known of the mysterious girl named Felicia was she was just purely bad.

The rumours went from she got kicked out from Sweden to her parents sent her to South Korea because they didn't bother to care anymore.

Felicia went to the classroom she was meant to be in and sat down next the third window, where Jungkook used to sit. Felicia was surprisingly the first one except Jungkook (of course),who sat in front of her.

The teacher came in and strated to write on the white board while rest of the class started one by one to come in.
Felicia introduced herself in a short speech after everybody had calmed down.

The lesson went through fast, Jungkook didn't notice that all of the students and the teacher herself had disappeared. He continued calculate the  numbers until Felicia tapped on his shoulder with her hand. He turned his head and realised his crush touch him. His blushed in a million shades of pink and smiled like he saw Charlie Chaplin dancing to Beyoncé, which made her cringed like there were no tomorrow.