The end~

Third person PoV    

The death of Seokjin was devastating. Everyone in school loved him. He was like their second mother. Seokjin cared for everyone no matter how bad the student's personality was.

Through the sadness questioned almost every student questioned themselves: who would want to murder the sweet Seokjin? Why?

Only one student knew who killed him, however. It was the student herself. The new student, Felicia. But why did she murder Seokjin?

Keep it simple. She did not have a reason to kill him. She only did it for fun. For she thought the school needed more drama. She even left a note saying it was one of the students to spice everything up, and the information of course spread all over the school. Seeing the scared faces the students around her was amusing, and thanks to her great acting skills, no one would suspect it was her. She was a natural with lying.

Nevertheless, Seokjin's death was only the first. Two weeks had passed after the horrible incident. The police had already given up, because they could not find a single trace from the murderer.

A couple of days after the police had given up, was it time for the next murder.

Her aim was the math teacher. Kim Namjoon. He was known as that one teacher with really high IQ.

It was when Namjoon had finished his work and was going to head home, she striked. Wearing a mask, shoes with bigger sizes, and layers after layers of clothes to hide her true body figure, she stabbed him multiple times in the back with the same knife she used to kill Seokjin with. Making sure he was no longer alive and not to leave any traces behind. She left not minding the cameras, her giggle echoing through the school halls.

Next day, when she arrived in school, she nearly laughed out loud seeing the people being so jumpy and afraid, knowing there was a murderer among them. Yet she still acted as an innocent student.

Next aim, the music teacher, Min Yoongi. Known as the teacher who is able to talk shit about someone right in front of them without caring, or, the teacher who is so passionate about music it is impossible.

She planned to hang him, and she did. Students screamed out of terror once they arrived to the music room. Felicia had left a note by the piano saying the next death would be a student's. Which made the students even more scared.

The next week, another murder had happened. The death of Jung Hoseok. A student who loved to dance and was top student in dance class Felicia had with him. This time, she had a reason to kill him. He was being too happy and annoying.

---

*Jeon Jungkook's PoV*

My parents and I was thinking of transferring schools, I mean, I needed to since it was getting dangerous. But I kept thinking about Felicia. She was so smart and did so well during class. Even though we hadn't talked much, I still liked her.

Maybe I should ask her out, I thought as I took a bite of my turkey legs. If I even have the courage to.

---
*Third person's PoV*

Three months had passed since Hoseok's death and the murderer was known everywhere in the city she lived in.

Felicia was done with murdering people and left that behind.

She had been together with Jungkook for a month now and their relationship was healthy, and they almost never lied or kept things from eachother.

But Jungkook did not know what horrible things Felicia did and that will still remain a secret.

Jungkook's new girlfriend On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara