050

Mingyu's eyes glossed over as he finally read Wonwoo's last email to him. He read it over so many times he had remembered it off by heart. He loved Wonwoo, he never meant to hurt him. Now, because of him, Wonwoo had been taken away from him. He couldn't love someone again. He would just remember Wonwoo, which wouldn't be a bad thing, really.

He promises to never forget Wonwoo, and he would stick to that promise. He loves him too much to simply forget him. 

"W-Wonwoo..." He whispered, touching the computer screen slightly, he was surprised he could speak, his voice was so weak and he hated it. 

'As much as Wonwoo hated himself?' Maybe, the voices were right. For once. What Wonwoo hadn't known is that Mingyu had depression, yet Wonwoo helped him cure that. He had fallen too far for Wonwoo and all of a sudden...

..Gone.

He remembered one day, 2 years ago, he wished he had never met Wonwoo. Why? He had ruined Mingyu's life; in the best way, though. Now, he regretted it. With shaky fingers, Mingyu carefully picked up his phone and called Woozi. 

"Yo, this is Woozi."

"W-Woozi..." Mingyu lowly whispered, "W-Wonwoo..."

"What did that emo do now?"

"He's..."

"Hold on, I'll come over." Before Mingyu could respond, Woozi had hung up and already started his car since he was about to go shopping. He knew Wonwoo was more important than some food any day. After a few minutes, Woozi ran into Mingyu's room, where he found him, with a knife against his wrist and blood splattered on the floor.

"MINGYU!" He yelled, slightly angry with the younger. "Why, Mingyu? You promised Wonwoo you'd never hurt yourself,"

"..," Mingyu just cried even more, as buried his face into Woozi's chest. Since he heard his boyfriend's voice, Hoshi came from behind Woozi and raised an eyebrow at the situation.

"Kwon Soonyoung," Jihoon called his boyfriend and pointed over to Mingyu's computer. Soonyoung nodded, gulping in fear as he walked over to the computer, legs shaking. He slowly sat down, as Mingyu just cried as an image of Wonwoo appeared in his head. He loved that boy too much. It was a risk and he took it.

"Wonwoo..." Hoshi slowly whispered, not loud enough so Mingyu wouldn't be able to hear it. Jihoon placed his hands over Mingyu's ears as Hoshi carried on, "...Commited suicide."

"What?" Jihoon asked, louder than he should have. Hoshi shook his head. "Let's go to his house."

-

When the trio finally arrived at Wonwoo's house, one of Wonwoo's fathers Yunsung forcefully grabbed Mingyu's collar.

"This is your fault," He hissed at him, slightly raising his fist. "You didn't care about him! You - his fan? Bullshit! You pussy ass 2 year old ain't no fan of my son!"

"Sir, please-" Jihoon tried to explain, yet got cut off by the blonde.

"Shut up, shortie!" He hissed at Woozi, "You didn't give a fuck about my son."

"Yunsung, stop this."

"Shut up, Minsung," He spat back, "This bastard killed our son,"

"He was never mine anyway," Yunsung laughed, taking his sunglassess off and smiled. "You, you little bitch, adopted him and abused him. He killed himself because of you, bastard. I said; 'Can I take him away' and you fucking hit me, you crazy-!" Minsung hit him. Everyone glared at Minsung, as she just laughed back. 

"I don't care," He shrugged. "Go on, you little shits, look at him. All dead and on the floor." 

"That's your son you're talking about!" Yunsung warned his boyfriend, Minsung just shrugged.