010

Hey guys...

Hope y'all having a great day/ night because I'm not ;(

School starts in less than two weeks and already hate it. It'll be my first day of high school... Today I saw my new classmates and HELP! There is that girl that I hate from my last year...she was in my class. I wish that won't see her again. But I'm here now. Trying to deal with the tought that I'll have to spend my half life with her.

I saw my other classmates. 16 girls. 10 boys. I saw 'em all. And help. Again. All the girls are posting so much selfies in Facebook. They look like bitches. Except 2 or 3 girls.

The boys on other hand... Only 5 of them are having Facebook. And the boys that I saw are playing Minecraft (I do too) or playing Call of Duty (same) or watching The Walking Dead (again. I do too). I don't have problems with them.

But when I start thinking how I'll have to wake up in 5:50 and get ready for school. Then wait for the bus. Then waiting for my bus stop to come while I'm between sweaty bodies... And all the people in the world will be so rude... I literally wanna cry. I'll have to know like 100 and more words everyday (I'll study Spanish). At the end of the day. In  7:00 pm. School ends. But Bitch Guess What!! When I get home I'll have to study 'till 1 am. because I'll have so fucking much homework! And the teachers will hate me because I'm new. All teachers like old students.

I'm crying. Someone call 911. I'm dying.

I don't want to deal with all that shit for the next 5 years.

Bayaaa.