Chapter 2 - What happened?

A/N;

Ok, so thing is, your going to find something out here, its going to be a long one. It will be weird, but as it goes on, youll understand. Hope you like it. :)

-Amy xo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up shaking and sweating. I felt my heart and it was pumping really fast, and i felt the urge to be sick. I looked around to see Ross wasnt here, and it was really dark outside. I quickly felt down my top to see if my phone was in my bra, but..what? I did have a bra on, i just had a tee on and some sweatpants. Wow, this tee was baggy. But where did i get it from? I looked around and was processing everything. Id never seen this room ever before. Where was i? Whos bed was this? I was snapped out of my thoughts by murmering on the floor.

"ouch" said the body, which i couldnt see becuase it was so dark. Hold on who was that? Was this my kidnapper. The person suddenly laughed and sat up. My breathing got harder and my heart was beating really fast again. I was so scared, who was this person, why were they in bed with me?!

"Babe, you really need to stop doing that, it hurts you know!" said the boy. Babe? What was he on about, i dont even have a boyfriend. ROSS BETTER NOT BE CALLING ME BABE. He kidnapped me, he better not think im his property.

The dark figure walked towards the door and flicked on the light. I opened my eyes after getting them used to the brightness of the light, and felt a dip next to me on the bed. I looked at the figure and saw Riker..huh? Why was Riker in bed with me? And where were my clothes?

"Babe are you ok?" Riker asked as he came closer to me. Whaaaaaaat? I am not his babe. I only spoke to him for 5 minutes.

"Im fine, and im not your babe" i said flatly.

"Yes you are! And its 2 years today baby! Happy 2nd Anniversary!" he smiled and leaned into give me a kiss. I waited for what he was going to do, but he pulled away. "Well, little Annabelle here shouldnt be getting in the way of me kissing my beautiful fiance for much longer!" he smiled and got up.

Annabelle? Who was that? I stood up and felt as though i had someone on my back. I groaned and leaned backwards sticking my stomach out, when i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? I was pregnant! and by the sounds of it, i didnt have long left, and Rikers the dad. But yesterday i was a virgin, and i had been kidnapped by Ross. Whats going on? Im so confused.

I took a shower and put on a dress that went perfectly around my bump. I couldnt stop looking at it as i entered the kitchen. "Morning" everyone smiled. "H-hi" i said smiling, obviously nervous. "you ok sweetie?" asked a woman who was considerably older than everyone else.

"Yes thankyou" i replied, with no emotion.

"Are you excited?" chirped Rydel. I knew it was Rydel, because obviously i was a big fan of R5. Oh so the woman must have been Stormie. Got it.

"For what?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Annabelle obviously" she replied with a confused look on her face, "its only 3 weeks until shes due!"

I looked at my bump then back up to Rydel.

My head had to get around this, im having a baby, in 3 weeks, with a boy i dont even know. And the worst thing is..i dont feel any love for this baby. Seen as i didnt know i was having one until an hour ago.

"Mom, i think its happened" Rydel said looking at Stormie.

"Me too" replied Stormie rather sadly.

"hold on, let me try something" said Rydel holding up her index finger and looking at me. She got off her chair and went to the bottom of the stairs, "ROSS!" she shouted.

I shot up and ran into the corner of the room. After they way he treated me yesterday, i didnt want him anywhere near me. What were they thinking?

"yeah?" asked Ross walking into the kitchen, he looked over at me and his happy mood quickly turned sad, "its happened hasnt it" he asked, looking at his mom.

They nodded 'yes'.

I looked at all of them in confusion.

"RIKER!" shouted Stormie. He came into the room a few seconds later, "Yeah mom?" he asked.

Stormie pointed over to me, and Riker began crying.

"Can i go home please? I wont say anything i promise" i asked. When they all said 'its happened' i figured that its because i remembered i had been kidnapped on sunday.

"Sweetie, you are home. We need to talk to you, and ask you some questions sweetheart" Stormie said, taking me into the living room.

"Ok" i nodded.

Riker sat on the couch next to me, and had a look of abandonment in his eyes.

"Georgia, whats the day, date, month and year" was the first question. Gosh i wasnt stupid.

"Friday 21st September 2010" i replied.

"Ok, how old are you?"

"16, even though i do feel older"

"Riker, go get your car" Stormie ordered her son.

"Georgia, what do you remember about your mother?" she asked me.

"Well, that on sunday, my dad left, my mom didnt care, and she went to work. I havent seen her since." i replied. I looked at my stomach and then back to stormie again, "How?" i asked.

"Georgia, im going to say this as lightly as i can ok?" i nodded, "well, you were kidnapped by Ross. He held you in the house for 2 months, until me and mark found out. Then Ross claimed you were his friend. He never did anything to you, he just made you do his chores etc. He like, wanted the authority of someone. When we found you we urged you to go back to your mom, which i took you too. When we pulled up, your mom decided she didnt want you, and your dad was too busy to take you in. This meant that you were going to be homeless, so i went to the courts and arranged to be your guardian, which they accepted. You then moved in with me and for some reason forgave Ross. Who never treat you horrible again, he was actually trying to make up for everything he did to you. Then you and Riker discovered you liked each other and you began dating. He was so happy. You had been dating for over a year, when you told Riker you were pregnant. We were all chuffed. Then he proposed to you and you accepted. You have arranged to have the wedding once annabelle is born. You both chose the name" I listened but zoned out soon after. So me and Riker are engaged and having a baby, yet i dont know if i feel that way about him.

Wow, so i also just realised, ive forgotten at least two years of my life.

"Mom, cars ready" Riker said, interrupting my thoughs. I got up and held on to Stormie as she assisted me to the car.

"Where are we going?" i asked as i got in the passenger seat, beside Riker.

"Hospital" Riker said, almost crying.

Stormie got in the back seat, and we made our journey to the hospital. The journey took about half an hour and all the way their i was trying to recall my life since the week i got kidnapped, to no avail.

Will i ever remember my life?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;

So do you think that Georgia will ever regain her memory?

Comment/ Vote/ Share :)

Amy xo