Chapter 8 - Reunited..

Rikers POV;

We seem to have been driving around for ages. Until we finally reach the beach. Before the car is even parked i yank my seat belt off and take off down the beach hoping to find Georgia here. Im so worried about her.

I find a small space where it looks good enough to sit and think, Georgia isnt here though. I continue to walk up and down the beach with no sign of Georgia anywhere.

I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that im never going to see her again and that shes gone forever. Im so stupid, why did i have to yell at her and make her feel like i dont love her anymore.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and get my hopes up and i pull it out, thinking it could be Georgia. But its not.

"Hey Rydel..no sign of her...what am i going to do?" i ask my younger sister.

"Just come back to the car, we will come search again tomorrow when its light out" she replied.

"Ok" i replied and ended the call.

It took me 5 minutes to find the guys with the car. As soon as i reached them i broke down. I couldnt believe because of my stupid actions, ive lost the love of my life and the mother of my baby. I hugged Rydel as we got in the car and i rested my head on her shoulders. I look at my hand and noticed Georgias engagement ring was still on my finger. The last thing i have left on my baby.

"were home" i cought Rocky saying as Rydel gently stroked my arm.

"come on Riker, lets get you to bed" she said. I nodded and got out of the car. I felt more and more tears prickle my eyes as i realised that anything could happen to Georgia in the middle of the night. Its all my fault.

I followed Rydel into the house. I looked at my mom who gave me a hug.

"Go into the living room sweetie, someone wants to see you"

Annabelle! I forgot, i cant be upset. My daughter needs me more than ever now.

I didnt dry my eyes, i just wanted to hug my daughter. I walked into the living room and stopped in my tracks.

She was being cradled by someone. She was being cradled by..

"GEORGIA?!" i screamed, thinking i was dreaming.

I ran over to her and grabbed Annabelle.

"Riker dont be mad, i needed to hug her"

I didnt listen, i just turned around and passed Annabelle to the nearest person here. Which turned out to be Rydel. I turned around back towards Georgia and walked closer to her.

"Riker im so sorry, i love you so mu--"

I cut her off as i slammed my lips against hers. My hands moved to be on her waist and hers made her way into my hair. We stood and passionately kissed until we both needed air.

"You had me worried sick" i told her.

"I know, but i thought you didnt love me anymore. So when i got the voicemail saying you do love me, i had to come home. Your my soulmate Riker.."

"your my world" we both said in sync with each other, which made us giggle.

"Georgia, i have an important question to ask you"

"What?"

I got down on my knee,

"Georgia Frost, will you marry me?" i asked, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"YES! I WILL" she cried against me.

I put the ring on her finger as i kissed her again.

"GUYS, ITS 11;59PM, ONE MINUTE TILL NEW YEARS!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

I ran to Rydel and grabbed Annabelle, i brought her over to me and Georgia and when the countdown ended, we both hugged Annabelle and gave each other a kiss.

"i love you, my queen and my princess" i told my girls.

"We love you too" georgia replied.

Im so glad, that after all the drama, i have my girl back. and everything can go back to normal, right?