Friend and murder the perfect mix

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

I was talking to Stiles for what seemed like forever. We just had a lot in common, I lied about my parents though. Imagine how crazy that conversation will go.

"Hey my mom was a psychopath and tried to used me and my dad as a sacrifice to god knows what! And she killed my dad!" Nope, not going there.

"So where did you move from?" He asked. I just smiled and took another bite of my apple.

"San Francisco, than Nevada, than New York, and now here." I answered with a mouthful of apple.

"Nice! I've been stuck here my whole life, but I have been to Mexico twice." He said as he took a bite of his fries, I wonder when he is going to learn I'm stealing them.

"Hm, I think those people are looking for you." I said with fries in my hand. Stiles looked over to see a tall muscular man with tan skin and brown puppy dog eye. Along with him was the strawberry blond girl, she was wearing heels and wore a nice dress. Soon a boy who looked like a sophomore came. He was tall with blondish brownish hair, he was fit too. There was also a girl with long black hair, really skinny and had a bad ass looking belt. Than a girl wearing shorts and boots. She had a brown jacket with a dark purple shirt. Her hair was long and brown eyes.

"So your friends with them? And you're talking to me?" I whispered. Stiles rolled his eyes, and just gave me a small smirk.

"Shut up." He whispered...I gave him the 'I don't know what your talking about' look.

"Stiles, who's this?" The boy who was a Senior, I think.

"Guys this is Kenzie, Kenzie this is Scott," Stiles pointed to the boy who asked.

"Lydia," the strawberry blond.

"Kira." The girl with long black hair.

"Liam," the sophomore.

"And my girl Malia." The girl smiled but something tells me she will rip my head off... Don't let her get pissed.

"Hey, um Stiles I should go." I whispered as I grabbed my backpack and left before Stiles could say a word. My anxiety was kicking up really badly...great... I took my pill out with my "water" and swallowed. The bell rings signaling time for the last class of the day. Thank god

~~~~end of school~~~~  

"Kenzie it's Lilly, I'm working late I am so sorry. I hope you had a great day! Love ya."

Now I gotta walk home, I live about two miles away, I gotta live three miles to ride the bus...great what a day.

I slowly out my ear buds in letting the music take me away.

She lives in a fairytale somewhere to far for us to find, forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she's left behind,  its all exposure the lens I told her

The angles were all wrong now, she's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your heads in the clouds

Well go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole to bury the castle, bury the castle.

Soon I ran into a tree...

"What the...?" I looked around how in the world did I get in a forest, the music!! I got sidetracked! damn it! I looked around to where I was I was in a clearing, where a huge stump just was in the middle, not creepy at all.