Halloween 2

~~~~Scott's POV~~~~

"You look ridiculous."

Stiles was wearing an old air pilot jacket and the old helmet with it too.

"Says the werewolf."

I was dressed up in a ripped up shirt and jeans with some "fake claws".

"Can you at least lose the hat?" I asked as we walked out of Stiles room.

"Maybe..." He mumbled as we walked outside to his jeep. Soon we saw Liam dressed up as a zombie.

"Really? The hat and the werewolf?" He asked smartly. I just rolled my eyes.

"Says the one with peeling skin on his face." Stiles said to defended my ego as he jumped into his jeep.

Liam just rolled his eyes while I chuckled. Liam hopped in the back while I jumped into the passenger's seat.

"Soo...how you guys like Kenzie?" Stiles asked after the long silence.

"She seems shy." Liam said.

"But outgoing." I added.

"Weird."

"Friendly."

"Okay, okay! I get it..." Stiles said to stop our little pros and cons. I laughed with Liam. Soon we were at the party.

"Why did you drag me into this" Stiles mumbled at I patted his back.

"Cause then we can bug you." I said.

Soon as we started to walk towards the door we could feel the music through the ground.

"Guess they started." Liam smiled as we opened the door. Soon the blast of beer, sweat, and music hit me. Sometimes werewolf senses suck, a lot.

We walked in to see people dressed up as costumes my mom would have killed me if I wore them.

"Damn..." Liam said as the music blasted. People were dancing and drinking along with the music.

"Hey!" I turned to enter a kiss with Kira. I smiled as I knew Liam and Stiles were looking the other way. I pulled away to see her little red riding hood costume.

"How ironic." Malia said as she kissed Stiles. She was wearing a witch costume.

"Where's Lydia?" Liam asked over the music. I looked around to see the Strawberry blonde dancing with a Hercules.

"Found her!" I yelled.

"Good for her, she's been flirting with him all night!" Kira said as we were pushed towards the kitchen. It was quieter in there, but not by a lot, sadly.

"Where's Kenzie?" Stiles asked, Malia looked around then soon stared at somebody.

"Found her."

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

I was buzzed. I was having some Jack Daniel's, for like the ninth time.

"Hey hottie." I turn to see a boy dressed as some football player. I rolled my eyes and took another swing.

"Hey hot stuff, let me show you a good time." He grabbed my waist. Oh he is gonna get it.

"Oh well, if you let me go, I'll make sure you will survive the night. That will be a good time." I pulled away.

"You must be the goddess of sex." He pulled me in again. I wasn't sure if he was drunk, or just an asshole. But I'm not taking any chances.

"Let go of me." I growled, I was boiling up.