Chapter I-don't-know

Nicoles P.O.V

-------------------

I dragged myself out of the plane, huffing like a lunatic on steroids earning me some judging looks from the people around me.

Me being the childish person I am stuck out my tounge at them earning me even more judging looks.

""Judgers" E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E." I thought to myself.

"Where is that inconsiderate dickhead" I muttered looking around for my so-called-uncle.

"Right behind you" a voice said making me jump.

My reflexes kicked in and me being the cool ass ninja I am slapped the person  behind me making my hand throb with pain.

People around me gasped as if I kicked the presidents wife in the shin making me roll my eyes.

"Holy shit Nickie, what was that for" my uncle whined like a 6 year old holding his cheek, his eyes holding annoyance and a hint of amusement.

"Hey there uncle John,didn't see ya there" I said smirking hoping this loser would forget about it.

"Hey, I am not a loser" he shouted at me flaring his arms everywhere like a crazy man.

"How did you--"

I was about to ask him how he knew I called him that when he cut me off "What are you talking about, you said that out loud"he rambled laughing nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

" I didn't even ask you anything --"

"Oh my God look at the time, we're late" he said cutting me off again  picking up my luggage like it didn't weigh a shitload and walked ahead of me.

"Weirdo" I muttered following him.

Weirdly I heard a some-what-growl from him which made my eyes widen but forget about it in a minute. I followed him to a big truck which he dumped all my luggage in and opened the passenger seat for me.

"Thanks Jamiepoo" I said smirking earning me a glare from him.

He got that wonderful nickname from me when I was about 5 years old.

Were were visiting the zoo in Florida for the first time and a couple of stray dogs entered the zoo which caused a huge scene since animals (pets) weren't allowed in the zoo.

Him thinking he would impress my aunt Sarah(his wife) ran after the dogs trying to catch them which led him to a huge surprise.

While he was running he slipped on something and fell face straight on dog poo which made the whole zoo roar with laughter.

"Ahh Memories"i signed thinking to myself.

Weirdly i heard the same growl again which was cut off with a cough

"If I were you I would get that growling problem checked" I said trying not to laugh at his red face filled with rage.

His knuckles were white from the grip he had on the steering wheel.

'Someone's got anger issues" I muttered under my breath.

After our little incident the car ride was silent, which I was grateful for.

I didn't want to be here and I didn't feel like answering questions anytime soon.

"We're here"he said waking me from my deep and disturbing thoughts .

"Holy sh....ampoo" I gasped looking up.

---------------------------

LONG TIME NO SEEEE EHH???

Sorry for not updating soon enough

School and..shit...

Comment and Vote if you likey?

♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Pic of sexy unknown beast->>>>

oh God hes....H.o.t...