Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I cant believe your going" Ally cried,fat tears pouring out of her pretty green eyes.Ally was my best friend since i was 6.But,we were kinda opposite.She was sensitive and a party animal,while i was the 'touch-me-and-il-break-your-neck-' girl that hated the thought of partying.

But hey,opposites attract..right?

"Ally,you know i have no choice.My dad thinks I'm going nowhere in life and end up marrying a hobo"I signed scrunching up my nose at the thought of that.

"Unless hes a hot hobo " she added wiggling her eyebrows .

"I cant believe were friends" i giggled gently smacking her arm.

Ally was beautiful,a girl that every girl envied and every guy wanted.But unlucky for those guys she had a boyfriend.

Her mysterious green eyes always sparkled with happiness,her long brown hair flowed till her mid back.She was always care-free,which made me love her more.

Her boyfriend Jack was one lucky bastard.

"I promise ill call you every day,well unless your busy with Jack" i smirked at her flushed face.

"Shut up" She mumbled her cheeks hot.

"I better get going"i said hugging her.

"You better visit me,or il come there and kick your ass" she signed wiping away her tears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plain ride was one of the worst experience i had.

The air hostess kept shooting me evil glares thru out the whole flight,and i didn't even do anything!

"Bitch" I muttered as she walked away,swaying her hips a bit trying to catch some of the males attention which clearly didn't work,because she looked like a crippled seal getting rapped.

I Slightly chuckled at my lame joke which got me some weird looks from the passengers .

Flipping them off i signed,looking at my watch.

"5 more hours to go " i thought bitterly yawning.

Feeling slightly tired i adjusted myself in a comfortable position and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

*Dream*

The creature stared at me in a strange emotion that i didn't really understand.

Its  electric sliver eyes studied me silently as i got a good look at it.

It stood on its hind legs at surely a good 6 ft.,It had a face of a wolf and a muscular body.

Strangely it didn't scare me.

But its eyes were strangely familiar ,then it clicked it was the beast from my dream.

That's when it pounced on me.

-------------------------------------------------------------> Ally :3

Cliffyyyyyy :33333

Hope you liked it!

i know its horrible!

Please comment and vote :D