Chapter 7

"Kiku? Be a dear and hand me a pen." Arthur pointed toward a pen only a couple inches away from his fingertips on the desk.
     Kiku sighed and gently pushed it toward him. "Yes, sir." He watched Arthur pick it up in slender fingers and write a couple numbers before dropping it on the ground.
     "Oh Kiku, it seems I've dropped it. Pick it up." His voice was demanding, and seemed to echo in the massive room.
     Kiku bent over and picked up the pen, feeling something sharp hit the back of his leg. He flinched and stood back up. "Sir?"
     Arthur smiled. "Sorry. I dropped a pin."
  Dropped, sure. Kiku rubbed his leg through his dress pants and bit his lip. "Here is your pen, sir. Is there anything I can get you?"
     Arthur took the pen back and set it down. "No. I do, however, have a request of you." Arthur stood, placing his hands on his hips. "Sit down."
     Kiku gingerly took a seat, watching Arthur closely. "Yes?"
     Arthur turned his back to Kiku, grabbing the pen in the process. "You're going to be helping Alfred train, correct?"
     "Yes, sir, I am. I can train you as well, if you wish."
     "What hand dominant are you?" Arthur asked.
     "I'm left-handed, sir. Why do you ask?" Kiku tilted his head a bit.
     "Place your hands on the desk, please. Don't move."
     Kiku slowly placed his hands on the desk, palms down. He was confused. "Sir, what are you--"
     Before he could finish, Arthur spun around and slammed the pen down into Kiku's left hand, causing him to cry out.
     "Don't scream! Shut up!"
   Kiku bit his lip, tears streaming down his face. He shut his eyes tightly. "Y-Yes sir."
     Arthur let go of the pen and sat down, leaning back. "You will not be training Alfred. I will not lose to him. Even if I have to kill you in the process, I will win. Are we clear?"
     "Y-Yes sir. . . Of course." Kiku let out a soft groan, his fingers twitching.
     Arthur ripped the pen out of his hand. "Go get bandaged up, then come back here. We have some other matters to attend to."
     "Y-Yes sir. . . Thank you."

(( sorry this is short again! I'm tired and I've been hella busy with school, so I haven't been able to write as much. I might be making a side story for this that's a little more... Risqué, as you would say ;D
Anyway, thank you so much!
I also have a new work started, so please go check it out.
Also, go suggest me things for the "Ameripan n stuff" story (I'm out of ideas aha ^^')
I'll update sooner I promise ))