Introduction

Introduction:

Living Demon Gang (LDG)

Cana Threse Park 17 yrs old ,she is the daughter of Mr. Fernando Park and Mrs. Analyn Park the 4th richest person in the whole world ,she is the rank 4 in there group 'LDG' (Living Demons Gang) her group call her a ANGELIC DEMON  'cause she have a angelic face but once you pissed here she's like a demon but have an angelic face thats why her groupmates call her Angelic Demon ,her specialist is A master Hacker but also a good fighter .

Era Gin Cross  17 yrs old ,she is the daugther of Mr.Alvin Cross and Tesa Cross the 3rd rishest person in the whole world ,She is the rank 3 in there group 'LDG' her code name is Silentshooter ,silentshooter 'cause you never notice when she shoot you already you dont hear anything when she shoot you and also she is Good in Guns thats why .She is also Good in martial arts .

Zhou Dean Jung 17 yrs old ,daughter of Mr.Carlos Jung and Mrs. Zy Jung the 2nd richest person in the whole world ,she is also a rank 2 in there group her code name is Crying Demon why crying demon? 'Cause every person or should i say enemy is begging with their life when she is the one who torture them,she is professional torturer and a good manipulator.

And last but not the least is...

Aki Rein Park-Sy 17 yrs old ,daugther of Mr. Daniel Park-Sy and Mrs. Valerie Park-Sy the 1st Richest person in the whole world ,she is the leader of the LIVING DEMON GANG her code name is Bloody Demon ,bloody demon 'cause once she encounter her enemy she kill it no merci ,she's good in martial arts,gun shooting ,throwing daggers.

***