9

LET'S CELEBRATE FOR 2K READS!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 u guys r the best.

im a boring person and im so sorry if this story is boring af.

***

"How would I know, huh? that's simple, Lu."

"I-I"

"How can I don't know? I saw him when I was looking for Chanyeol."

"What?"

"Here, let me explain." Sehun inhales a significant amount of breath.

"When at first we visited your school, Chanyeol suddenly went missing after he saw Baekhee. So i looked for him. And then after walking for 15 minutes I saw Baekhee coming out from Seoul High School's tent. So I followed her, and she was going to the bathroom that we fucked before. I thought I was going to find Chanyeol there. But no. He took off his wig and cried, cried so hard that he was broken. He muttered Chanyeol for hundred times and I really shocked because it's really Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun who got hurt because of his own confession. Chanyeol is really a homophobic."

Luhan can only opened his mouth, shocked at Sehun statement. How brilliant he is for knowing this.

Silently, Baekhyun is watching and heard all they said behind the brick wall.

"I know you love him, and you didn't love me. Well, it got me hurts but I just want you to know that I love you, and I really do. I know you can't love me because of Baekhyun."

"I love you Sehun, I don't love-"

"You don't have to lie. You love him. Your eyes always glowing bright when Baekhyun's around you."

Luhan eyes became wider and he clenched his fist. Sometimes feeling gets too serious. Well true, Luhan loved Baekhyun so much. Sehun was just a play, but something is bothering him for saying so.

Sehun then walked away, but before he gone too far, he turned back and say,

"Goodnight, my love."

His eyes were teary.

***

"Oh God, what happened to you?"

Junmyeon asked because Chanyeol smells like sex and alcohol. Chanyeol cheeks also has a dark shade of purple. EXO members is now sitting in the living room, scanning the messy Chanyeol.

"I don't know, I don't really remember." Chanyeol said while touching his forehead because of the headache.

"What about the bruises?" Jongdae pointed to Chanyeol's cheek.

"I don't know too. But all i knew is Sehun saved me." Chanyeol answered, and feeling guilty.

Well he hurt Sehun's heart but Sehun still save him. He felt really guilty. And he wants to apologize to Sehun. But after all, what is wrong by being with Baekhee?

no one knows except him.

***

Goodnight, my love.

Well fuck, I hate to admit that I love him.

It's not because me and him have fucked before, but

i just love him for no god damn reason.

at first i thought that he has the same feelings for me.

the answer is wrong.

he rejected me two times.