14

"Luhan, where is Baekhyun?"

Sehun's voice sounds like he's getting mad.

"I don't know, Sehun. He's not with me."

"You're totally a liar."

"I don't even fucking know and why did you blame me?"

"It's because you loved him. And you hate Chanyeol. Maybe you kidnapped him and bring him somewhere far, how would I know, too? You're a bad liar."

"Don't blame me for doing this, but I fucked your best friend and he will never leave this place. Bye."

A long silence.

"Luhan."

Luhan hung up and shut down his phone.

***

Another turnaments today, EXO visited Seoul High School for their semifinal match, the sun lights makes the weather really hot today, it's not even cloudy so it could be a really tiring match.

"Gangnam high school against Daegu high school."

That's when someone catched Kai's attention. Kai and that guy standing face to face, before they begin their match.

Heart shaped lips, big round eyes, short cutie, and a perfect jaw. Perfectly Kai's type.

The match started, and Kai as team captain this time because Chanyeol is depressed as fuck at his home, spending his time alone to recover from his sadness.

Kai was a good leader, really. He scored 2 times meanwhile the opposite team only scored 1. And that is when Kai know his name who he likes and scored for his team, Do Kyungsoo.

When the match end, Kai and Kyungsoo bumped in front of the bathroom.

"Ah sorry, you should go in first." Kai said and Kyungsoo was so shocked and went inside the bathroom.

"Goshh he's so cute!" Kai smiled so bright and when Kai smiled, Kyungsoo is done and left the bathroom without even looking at Kai.

"Geez, how can I steal his heart?"

***

"Baekhee....."

Chanyeol muttered under the blanket. He was worried so much and he can't do anything.

He took one sleeping pill last night but he can't even fall asleep until this morning.

Chanyeol is such a caring boy.

***

"Should we take a look at old pics, Baekhyun?"

"Go ahead, hyung. Even if it's something I don't really want to remember, I miss it."

"Yeah, the time when we still close."