Chapter 2

Madison's P.O.V

God my head was pounding.

I open my eyes to see the rays of the sun come through the blinds and curtains. I sigh as I see what time it was. It was almost noon.

I sigh and just lay there. I turn over and gasp in shock.

It's the one and only, Dean Ambrose. Don't get me wrong though, I had a big crush on him. It's just.. what did we do with each Oother last night?

I look down and I see I have the same clothes on. I smile faintly seeing and hoping from me having all my clothes on that we didn't have sex.

I just pray I didn't blurt anything out. I lay there still in shock that Dean is right next to me.

I slowly try to get up. Then I hear heavy breathing followed by a "good morning" in a soft, deep voice.

'Shit' I think to myself.

I just sit there in shock. "Are you going to say anything or just sit there?" Dean says with more energy in his voice this time.

"No it's just.." I say trailing off. "It's just what?" "It's just, I'm shocked." I say standing up. "I swear you said nothing or did anything wrong last night. All I did was bring you back and I decided to slip in next to you and sleep. That's all that happened. I promise." Dean said yawning at the end of his sentence.

I Sigh In Relief. "Okay Good. I Know How I Can Be When I Get Drunk." I Say Laughing.

"Well I Need To Get Ready To Go To The Gym. Wanna Go?" I Ask Looking At The Time Again. The Clock Read 12:34. "Um, Sure I Guess." Dean Said Standing Up. "Well Im Gonna Go Get Dressed." I Say Smiling As I Get My Gym Clothes.

A Black V-Neck, Black Sweatpants, And Nike Shoes. I Head To The Bathroom And Lock The Door.

Dean's P.O.V

I Smile At Maddi's Laugh. It Was So Cute.

I Text Seth What Room He Was At So I Could Get My Gym Clothes. I Hear The Door Open To See Maddi Come Out.

She Looked So Cute In Her Gym Clothes And With Her Hair In A Bun.

"Where Are Your Clothes Anyways?" She Asked Me Picking Her Phone Up. "I Left My Suitcase Back With Seth And Roman. I Texted Seth Though." I Say Looking Back At My Phone. I Saw That Seth Texted Me And Told Me The Room Number.

"He Texted Me So I Guess We Can Stop By There Quickly Then We Can Go." I Say Faintly Smiling. "That Would Be A Good Idea." She Said Giggling. "Okay Its Not That Far Actually." I Say Walking Towards The Door. "I'll Just meet Up With You In The Lobby. I Need To Take The Rest Of The Makeup Off." Maddi Said As She Was Heading Back Towards The Bathroom.

I Sigh A Bit And Head Towards The Room.

I Knock And Roman Opened The Door. "You Get Lucky Last Night Or Somethin'?" Roman Asked Right When He Saw Me.

"No I Didn't. I Took Her Back To Her Room And Ended Up Sleeping There." I Say Walking Towards My Suitcase.

"Whatever You Say." Seth Said Chuckling.

"Why Do You Need Your Suitcase Anyways?" Roman Asked Sitting Down On One Of The Beds.

"I'm Going To The Gym With Maddi." I Say Zipping My Suitcase Back Up With My Clothes In Hand.

"Have Fun. Remember Protection." Seth Said Smirking. "God Really Guys. Im Not Having Sex With Her So Just Shut Up." I Say A Bit Annoyed But Smirking.

I Head Straight Towards The Bathroom To Change. It Doesn't Take To Long To Change.

I Walk Out To See Both Seth And Roman Were Gone. I Sigh And Put My Other Clothes On Top Of The Suitcase.

I Walk To The Lobby And See Maddi On Her Phone. I Walk Straight Up To Her.

"Sorry It Took So Long." I Say Chuckling. "It's Fine. I Found A Gym Pretty Close By. We Can Just Walk There." Maddi Said Smiling. "Okay Lets Go Then." I Say As We Start Walking Off.

Madison's P.O.V

I Was Smiling The Whole Way There. It Was Only Five Minutes Away. We Walked There In Complete Silence.

"All I Really Do Is Run For About The First 30 Minutes And Go From There." I Say Opening The Door For The Both of Us. "Thats Fine With Me. As Long As We Get To The Arena By 5 We'll Be Fine." Dean Said Walking In.

"I Didn't Forget About Smackdown." I Say Laughing. I Walk Straight Towards The Treadmill. I Put My Earbuds In And Start Running. Every Once In A While I Would Glance At Dean Running. He Looked So Hot When He Was Sweaty. I Push Those Thoughts Back And Continue Running. Once I get Done I Go And Start Lifting Weights. Thats Really All I Did At The Gym. After I get Done I Walk Over To Dean. "You Ready To Go?" I Ask Sweating Terribly. "Yeah. Let Me Just Get A Drink Of Water." Dean Said Walking Off. I Look Around To See A Couple Of Wrestlers. One Person Cought My Eye Though. It Was Tamina. Her And AJ Used To Be Close. Until Tamina Got Jealous And Wanted The Belt. They Fought But Tamina Tapped Out To The Black Widow. Since Then, She Hasn't Been The Same. She's Been Fighting Anybody That Stands In Her Way Of That Belt. I Will Admit, Im Scared Of Her. But She Doesn't Stand A Chance Against Me. I See Dean Walking Back. "Who Are You Staring At?" He Asks Looking Around. Until He Finally Saw Tamina. "You Know She Can't Beat You." Dean Said Smiling At Me. "Yeah I Know. But Still. I Gotta Watch Out For Her." I Say Looking At Dean. "Well Im Ready To Go Now." I Said Smiling Wiping Sweat From My Forehead. "Me Too Come One Lets Go." Dean Said Before Walking In Front of Me. I Glanced Back At Tamina Before Walking Out Of The Gym. She Was Staring At Me As I Walked Out.

______________________________________________________________________

Vote, And Comment If You Want Me To Write More! Thank You Guys For Reading!

-xoxo Maddi.