Chapter 10

Sorry It's Taken So Long To Update. I Don't Get On As Much As I Used To. But I'm Updating All My Stories Today. :) And yes, i Do Know Its Short. Its Just I haven't Been Feeling Anything For This Story In A While But I Want It To Keep Going. If Any Of You have Ideas Comment Of Message Them To Me! I Really Do Need The Help.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Dean's P.O.V

'Oh Yay, Smackdown Tonight.' I Think To Myself As I Try To Roll Over But Failed. I Look To The Figure Next To Me Cuddled Onto To Me. I Smile As I Just Lay There. If Only This Could Happen Every Night. Maddi Lets Out A Moan Before Letting Go Of Me And Turning Over. I Decide After Watching Her Sleep For About Five Minutes That I Need To Get Up. I Look To See What Time It Is, The Clock Read 8:27am. I Slowly Get Up So I Don't Wake Maddi Up. After A Couple Of Minutes Of Getting Up Slowly I Finally Get Up All The Way And Slowly Make My Way To The Bathroom. As I Get In There I See All The Make-up She Has. 'Women And Their Make-Up' I Think To Myself And Chuckle. After I'm Finished In The Bathroom I Decide To Go Lay Back Down And Wait For Maddi To Wake Up So We Can Go Get Breakfast Together. As I Walk Back To The Bed I See Maddi's Gone From The Bed. I Frown As I Start Walking To The Door. As I Walk To The Door Someone Jumped On My Back. "What Th-" I Say Before Having A Hand Put Over My Mouth. "Shhh. Be Quiet Or You Get Hurt." I Heard A Soft Voice Say, Followed By Giggles. I Roll My Eyes Playfully And Pry Maddi's Hand Off Of My Mouth. "Why Must You Be So Strong!" She Squels. "I've Been Wrestling Longer Than You Have. And I'm A Man." I Said Smirking. "Fine, Fine. You Win." Maddi Said Before Hopping Off Of My Back. "Thats What I Thought. Now C'Mon, Get Ready." I Say Smiling. "But Smackdown isn't For Another Ten And A Half Hours!" She Said Groaning. "Not For Smackdown, For Breakfast. Im Starving." I Say Walking Back To The Bed. "Fine I'll Go Get Ready." She Said Before Walking Into The Bathroom. I Sit Down And The Bed And Start To Examine The Room More Carefully. Just Then Maddi's Phone Started Ringing. "Can You Answer That For Me!" I Hear Her Shout From The Bathroom. "Sure Thing!" I Yell back Before Answering The Phone. "Hey." I Say Smiling. "Uhm... Who Is This?" A Voice That Could Only Belong To One person Said, Big E. "This Is Dean. Maddi Is In The Bathroom. What Do You Want?" I Say Harshly. Why Would He Even be Calling Her? "Oh, Well Where is She? I Need To Talk To Her. Its Urgent" He Said Angrily. "Well, Shes In The Bathroom At The Moment." i Say Just before I hear The Door Open. "Hey Who Is It?" Maddi Said Smiling Fixing Her Hair. "Oh, Its Big E. Here." I Said Handing Her Her Phone. She Smiled Before Walking Back Into The Bathroom Talking. If Only I Knew What He Wanted.

Maddi's P.O.V

"So What's Up?" I Said Smiling, Knowing He Couldn't See Me. "Well, Its About That Storyline They Put Me Into. They Wanted me To Tell You, So, You're Going To Be In A Love Triangle With Me And Dean." He Said Sighing. "Wait What? You're Kidding Right?" I Said Confused. "Nope. I Have The Script Right By Me. After What Happened Last Night They Thought It Would be A Great Idea. I Told Them No But They Wouldn't Listen. I Just Hope This Doesn't Effect Our Friendship." He Said Sighing. "I, I, When Does It Start?" I Said Biting My Lip. "Tonight Actually. You Have A Match With That Brittani Chick. After The Match I Come Down And Thats When It All Goes Down. Just, Don't Tell Dean. Hes Not Part Of The Storyline Until Next Month. So Just, Kinda Try To Keep It A Secret Until Tonight? Then Tell Him After Smackdown Okay?" He Said. "Okay. But No Matter What We're Still Friends Alright?" I Said Smiling. "Friends." He Said Before Hanging Up. I Stood In The Middle Of The Bathroom For A While. Am I Starting To Gain Feelings For Big E? No. I Can't Be. Hes My Bestfriend. Bestfriend. That Word Didn't Classify Us. We Were More Than Friends But, We Weren't Even Dating. All I Know Is, Im Going To Be Dating My Bestfriend