4

"Alannah, this is Jacob and Seth." I pointed at the two boys.
"Alannah is my best friend" I added. I then turned to face Alannah.
"And we all have something to tell you." I said.
"Okay, what is it?" Ally asked.
"It's gonna sound like complete and utter bullsh!t but it's true. First, Emmett and his whole family are vampires. Second, Jacob and Seth are werewolves. Third, Vampires have true loves just as we do but they call it a mate, I am Emmett's mate. Fourth, Jacob and Seth are in a pack of werewolves. And finally fifth, werewolves have true loves but they are called imprints."

"Oh my fuck." Alannah said.
"I know it's a lot to take in." I said. Emmett, Jacob and I walked away leaving the lovebirds alone.
"I'm so happy that Ally knows." I stated.
"I'm so happy that you're so happy." Emmett stated and I gave him a peck on the cheek.
"And I'm gonna get sick." Jacob continued.
"Fuck you, mutt." I cussed.
"Really?! Fragile human." Jacob teased.
"That doesn't affect me." I said. "Wanna know why." I added.
"Why?" Jacob asked.
"Because Emmett can hold me in his arms and protect me." I answered.
"Anyway, do you want to come to Emily's house so you can meet the Alpha?" Jacob asked.
"Youse have an alpha and what who's the beta?" I asked.
"I am actually. But are you coming?"
"No, maybe some other time." I answered. Emmett had a huge smirk on his face the whole way home and I didn't know why. I stopped at the front door.
"What's with the smirk, Emmy?" I asked.
"Do you want to stay over tonight?"
"Sure, I'll just text Alannah and tell her where the key is and the address." I said. "And I need pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow." I added. There was two flashes and Emmett was standing at the jeep placing a bag in the back.
"Your carriage awaits." Emmett said as he flashed back to me and picked me up bridal-style and then placed me in the passenger side.
---Time skip---
"So what was the smirk for?" I asked as Emmett pulled into the garage of his house.
"You shall see." Emmy said. "Wanna go for a walk?" Emmy added/asked.
"Okay."
Emmett led me through the woods until we stopped at a small cottage surrounded by a beautiful flower garden. All the Cullens were standing in front of the white picket fence. Alice held out a key with a lavender bow. Emmett took the key.
"Will you move in with me?" Emmett asked, so this was what the smirk was about.
"Of course, I will." I placed my arms around Emmett's neck and smashed my lips on his. Emmett pulled away and handed me the key. All the Cullens had gone.
"Alannah can have my old house." I stated.
"That's what I was thinking." Emmett agreed, he must've texted Alice to get this ready when I wasn't looking. I opened the door to my new home. It was so cozy. Emmett showed me to all the rooms.
"This is the guest bedroom." Emmett pointed.
"And this is our bedroom." Emmett opened the door to the biggest room in the house. It had a walk in wardrobe and an en suite.
"Can vampires sleep?" I questioned.
"No." Emmett simply answered.
"Then what did you do while I was asleep?" I asked.
"I like to watch you sleep. You look so peaceful, beautiful and serene. Not to mention sexy." Emmett nonchalantly answered.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah"
"You know I don't want to do it until we're married." I said.
"Okay then, I will wait for you."
"That's sweet."
"It's true."
"Can we cuddle?"
"Ok." And we stayed cuddled up all day until I fell asleep.
___Emmett's POV___
Niamh is so beautiful and I'm so lucky that she is my mate. Suddenly, someone came through the window. It was a human so I pretended to sleep. He walked around to Niamh's side of the bed and lowered his head to kiss her cheek but I caught him by the throat before he could touch her, whilst doing so I woke Niamh.
___Niamh's POV___
I woke up to see Emmett leaning over me holding the throat of... Bellamy, my ex.
"What the feck is going on?" I questioned.
"This scumbag climbed in the window and tried to kiss you." Emmett growled through gritted teeth.
"What were you doing?" I asked Bellamy.
"Do you know him Niamh?" Emmett asked.
"He's my ex, Bellamy." I answered.
"Can you stop holding me by the neck?" Bellamy asked.
"I don't know if you have realised it yet but no one gives a fuck. What were you doing?" I asked.
"I wanted to say goodbye."
"You already did when I was in Ireland."
"Yes but this is different, I'm moving to California and I wanted to know if there was any chance of getting back together." Bellamy explained.
"Fuck you. You cheated on me and when I'm finally happy with someone, you actually have the fecking nerve to ask if we can get back together?! Fuck off and leave me alone!" I shouted.
"Okay but he'll never love you like I love you."
"I beg to fucking differ, I won't ever hurt her!" Emmett yelled while pulling Bellamy by the neck and pushing him out the door.
"You're lucky I don't kill you!" Emmett called after Bellamy.
I sat on the sofa and cried my eyes out.
"Niamh, baby, it's okay, he's gone." Emmett soothed while pulling me close and rubbing my back.
"He sh-sh-shouldn't have c-c-come here, I was f-f-finally h-h-happy again and he ruined it!" I choked out through my sobs.
"Baby he hasn't ruined anything."
"He hasn't?"
"Yeah, we're still together and we always will be."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I'm tired."
And Emmy picked me up Bridal-style and lay me on the bed. We cuddled together and I gradually fell asleep.

1070 words yay