Chapter 1: Wedding Bells

The church bells were ringing. The priest was continuing his sermon. Elizabeth was in the middle of a typical wedding. Well, she was actually the one getting married. She turned towards her husband/lover. She looked at his deep brown eyes flecked with copper dots. They were accentuated beautifully with his thin glasses. He turned towards her and and smiled softly, showing his cute dimples, instantly reassuring her. Their eyes locked and it felt like a missing part in her had just clicked in successfully. She turned back to the priest feeling less jittery  than usual. The priest was finishing up the sermon and starting the wedding vows.

The wedding went quicker than expected and they went back to the hotel for the ending ceremony. They were both called out for lunch. He gripped her hand tightly as they walked towards the dining room. They entered to the tumultuous applause of the diners. Everyone congratulated them while they were ushered to their seats. The lunch was starting. Eventually they finished lunch after a lot of giggling from the kids as they fed each other, a common practice in first meal as husband and wife. This led to 'some' embarrassment from both of them. They left the dining hall with Elizabeth giggling softly,blushing and her husband's face looking as red as a tomato. 

On the way back they were stopped by a few young girls who she recognized as Christopher, her husband's friends. They looked at Christopher and asked " Chris, Liz was your marriage a love marriage or an arranged marriage?" Elizabeth knew it was a typical question to ask but couldn't help her giggling. Christopher was grinning widely too. They answered "Both!"at the exact same time. The poor girls  looked quite puzzled at their answer and asked them how was that possible. Elizabeth sighed with a smile.

"It's a long story..."

(Hi guys!!! It is me RocketR!  This is the first chapter of this story!!! Will release the other parts later. The cover will be posted shortly so keep watching. This is kind of a different thing than what I usually write but why not give it a try? I hope you like it!!! )