Vik's POV

We reached the top the hill and saw a pack of some sort of monsters." What are those" I ask Mitch as he kills one," telkhines". I began blasting ice at them, making it easier for the other campers to kill them." Watch out" someone shouts and I turn around.
Slash
A telkhine dropped dead on the ground. Simon Minter son of Aphordite stood their with a sword and shield," learn to watch your back" and with that he walks off. All the telkhine's were gone or dead and people were celebrating." Hey Vik, I'm Kira Nola daughter of Athena and cabin counselor, I was wondering if you wanted to come play volleyball with me and some other campers" a girl with brown hair and freckles ask placing a hand on my shoulder. Well I could A. go sit by myself and probably have Lachlan bother me or B. go make friends and have fun. What a hard choice, note my sarcasm." Sure lets go" I say and we start to run over to the beach.

Six people were their already waiting their for us." Hey Kira and Vik ready to play" a girl with strawberry blonde and blue eyes like the ocean says running up to us." Yeah let's go" Kira shouts and we walk to the opposite side of the court. On my team there was Elena a hunter of Artemis , Elisa A.K.A the girl with strawberry blonde hair who was a daughter of Aphrodite, Hektor son of Hephaestus, and of course me." These guys are going D-O-W-N" Elena says to us as she gets ready to serve. She serves and the other team scrambles to get the ball back over. Elisa forcefully smacks the ball over the net, getting us a point.

After awhile we got tired and decide to end the game." Vik wanna go on a canoe ride with me" Kira asks as we wash the sand off our feet." Sure, I haven't been canoeing in forever" she smiles at that and we walk over to the bronze canoes. We lift the top on up and put it in the water, we push the canoe half way into the water then get in. It was shaky at first, I almost tipped the canoe over twice but we eventually got comfortable and began to paddle." Did you know that some of the Romans are coming to visit tomorrow" she asks and I shake my head, I don't even know who the Romans are." Who are they" I asks and she lets out a little laugh. "The children of the gods in their Roman form, they have a camp and a legion, it's pretty cool" she explains and I nod." Vik are we friends" I look at her and stop paddling " yeah, why would you ask that" I ask and she sighs." I-I was just wondering" she says and we continue to paddle. The sun began to set and the rays seemed to shine on her, she looked...... beautiful." Hey Elsa, we got like an hour until capture the flag hopefully we're on the same team" she says and I blush then nod. She takes my hand and clenches it tight," together we're an unstoppable team". I smile and squeeze her hand back." Yeah, we are".