Chapter-1

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment

Veronica's pov :-

Dry leaves are shuddering while birds are chirping with the passing of morning chilly wind, The sun who adores them giving warm rays of little hopes of life.

Are you looking for mornings like this ?

Then sorry to break your little bubble of expectation but I am no disney princess and this ain't a fairytale.

It's my own original story.

Wow it sounds like nostalgia. People are using this word like everywhere. Okay peeps ! we understand that you want to sound cool but you can't put nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia like everywhere.

Nevermind !

Well let me introduce myself first, My name is veronica singh but people ! never call me by my full name if you don't want to get on my bad side. You can call me veronica, vee or anything sort of but NOT THE FULL NAME.

My parents not the coolest in the world but they definitely love me the most in the world even more than my elder brother. Sometimes it get me thinking that maybe that's also the reason why he took university in another city but then again he is not that generous to accept defeat. I love my brother the most though, he don't know that though.
What ?

I have to manage my image.

Moreover, I have one crazy best friend who is more like a sister but she is handy sometimes but I am greatful for having her in my life from the kindergarten days. So technically she has much contribution in my upbringing just like my parents. Well no it's the opposite. I am the one of the two who is more mature.

Lastly but not so lastly, I have my boyfriend who is more like a prince just like those disney princesses have. I feel lucky to have him without facing hurdles just like those princesses.

I live in las vegas with my crazy but not so crazy family. I love it here. Las Vegas makes you feel like it's Christmas everyday.

So here's my story and I welcome you with the wide open hands but wait ! With some rule,
I have so many characters to deal with in my story, it's just like the starters I have introduced now. There are many more to come. so you can stand there far away, watch every scene to take shape, feel emotions, feel pity on me, cry with me, laugh with me, curse me but Don't you dare interfere into any situation.
I am repeating " DON'T YOU DARE INTERFERE AT ANY COST".

Let's enter into this roller coaster ride together.........

I snuggled my head more into the comforter than it is already. I am having problem in my making of dream.

It has been my routine from past few years. I will be awake when
my mother is on the war in the kitchen with the vessels, footsteps of my father can be heard as he is keep running in the house to find his things, but ultimately he will yell to ask my mom where his things are.
Typical !

Because the noises won't let me sleep and I am more than lazy to wake up from my comfy bed and Leaving my yellow comforter. So yeah due to this circumstances, i creat one scenario in my mind everyday which is my fantasy and then I will start imagining events based on that but the main problem is either I stuck to the part where I have to dress myself or else I will fall asleep during that.

I have been trying to keep making dream when I will be on official date with James. Woah ! Even his name gives me goosebumps.

I started rubbing my arms which is under comforter.
Just then, I heard footsteps which means mom is on the mission to wake me up. Let's make this little harder ! Buhahaha

I shut my eyes like I am in deep slumber when I heard hard push on the door. This lady is really really hyper in the morning everyday like she will break the door apart or atleast those hinges will be loose.

I hide my leg quickly inside which was out because i will keep moving my foot when I am not sleeping.
What ?
My foot doesn't listen to me.

" Veronica singh ! I know you are very well awake so get up now..." I heard my mom shouting.

Geez ! Caught red handed. Blame is on that idiotic foot who doesn't follow my orders.

I yawned and tuck out my head sleepily. Just trying last luck, you can't give up until you have none chances of survival.
I saw my mom looking at me with flat face. Oops !

I smile cheekily. She was about to lecture me but just then, my phone chirped.

I hurriedly took phone in the hands, it was a message from Becca. My best friend ! Her name is Rebecca but I call her becca.

Best friend on the rescue...telepathy telepathy.

" Mom ! Becca will be here in five so let's get hurry, please prepare my breakfast otherwise I will be late... you know she will kill me if I will be late. You know how dangerous she is..." I kept blubbering as running around my room to grab my towel and toiletries. I am a messy person.. don't judge me.

My mom was keep looking at me with that angry mamma look on her face.

You know that look, is this really my child ? Ditto that one.

I was about to shut the door but damage control was needed so... i peek from the door which is slightly Ajar.

" I love you no Maa" I whined like little child.

" yeah yeah keep buttering me....I know you does this thing everyday but I caught you today. I was trying to do this from many days. Finally got succeed." She said that while dancing her eyebrows.

My mouth was agape as I was keep blinking with the slightly tilted head.

" what have you done to my stoic mother ?" I ran out from bathroom to where my mom was standing with horrid. Of course fake one ! I didn't know my mom was like this. I swear...

But as I reached her, she grabbed my ear and twist it. I started shouting due to pain.
Never believe mother ! I say never ! They can do anything to punish us.
" Maa ! It's hurting...." I whined.
" It has to.." she answered back with narrow eyes and remove hand from my ear. Finally !

" I am not a child anymore, stop doing this ahhh" I complained as rubbing my ear... it's still paining.

" you will be child for me even when you will have kids of your own." Maa gave that typical mother line.

I rolled my eyes at that.

" Did you just roll your eyes at your mother, young lady ?" She asked.

I was about to answer back but her next words put me into a situation where Horror was evident in my whole body.

" Dear daughter ! Becca will be here very very soon... are you planning to go to university into that ugly nightwear of yours ?" Maa asked me with cringeworthy sweetness lacing in her voice means danger.
My eyes went to the size of saucer.

I literally flown into the bathroom with lightning speed.

" Maa that's not fair..." I yelled from the bathroom.

" it's call double punishment dear and I love you too..." she yelled back with laughter in the tail.

She is really very savage....

Becca is going to kill me.... please God let her be in good mood.

I was keep praying as getting myself ready for the day.... I hate morning classes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love ya readers
Xoxo