A/N:-

Hey readers, it's not an update...

I come up with something so u won't forget me in the time when I won't be able to update..

So guys !! I want to ask you all something and also tell u something..

When you gave ur whole self to any relationship, u are totally and utterly in love with someone... You are at the extreme level of love.

That, u can't live without them ....that's when u learned that , the person u r very much in love with is not at the same page as you.. He/she don't think of you as a lifetime partner as u think or see ...

And then he/she start to behave rudely or i may say very much badly that u can't even think of doing that to ur enemy...
That's when u know that you are the only one in that love sick aura ... Ur partner was never ...

And then things started to get awry and finally !!! it's all over between u two..
And your partner started to treat you like shit .. The same person that once treated like the most important person in their life..

How does it feel?????
And what will you do if you will be in this type of situation ????

And some free advice...

Guys ! never make any person or any relationship ur whole life because it's not life ... It's just a part of ur life.. So if u will give .....that much importance to anyone or any relationship.. It will only hurt you in the end or i must say it will broke you badly to beyond fixing...

So ,love a person but in the limit or have some space for urself too ...
Be selfish enough to have self love, self worth, self respect ...
And for every relationship, some portion of jealousy and insecurity is needed because if it's none then ur partner will stop to impress you ...

Because, they are totally assured that u will never go anywhere other then them so , to make your relationship interesting... Some jealousy and insecurity is needed and good for the health of relationship...
And one important thing .... Be crazy .... Like me 😜
The persons who are in relationships... My all the good wishes to u all and the persons who are single like me ... Enjoy ur life crazily and live beautifully because u have one life so why need to waste it in wrong relationships ?? And it's not bad to being single .. It's awesome part of life...
So guys this is my opinion... What's yours ???? I want to know all of urs opinions so must comment... 🙂🙂🙂
See ya soon with veronica and Nathan 's journey.... Till then miss me and do comment...
Your comments really makes me happy and encourage me to do more good work..
And if you are not agree with my above part of writing then guys it's just my opinion and opinions can be different from person to person so no big deal.. 😊😊
Happy to have readers like u all...