Chapter 1

The sound of the alarm clock yelling, "Wake up!" in your ear made you jerk awake. You hair was a mess. As the alarm clock continued to go off, you exhaustively reached your hand towards the alarm clock and you slammed down on it causing it to stop. You succeeded in clicking the off button.

A voice from down stairs yelled up to you, "Hurry up and get ready Honey! You don't wanna be late for your bus!" It was your mother. You forgot it was school and you jumped out of bed. You teetered to your closet and shouted back to your mom, "Okay mom! I am getting ready now!"

You examined the clothes in your closet. You couldn't exactly choose which outfit you wanted. You continued to grab outfit by outfit and tossed them onto your bed. You felt as if you wanted to pull your hair out. You let out a sigh as you go to grab the last outfit in your closet.

You gasped. You knew this was the perfect outfit for the first day at school in Paris. You quickly got dressed. While you got dressed some of the outfits on the bed fell off onto the already littered floor. Your room was a mess! You ran out of your room and straight into the bathroom.

You snatched your brush looking straight at the mirror. You used the reflection to style your hair. After finishing your hair you laid the brush on the counter and you gripped onto your tooth brush. You took the toothpaste with your free hand. You squished the toothpaste making it come out of the container it was in and slightly neatly onto her tooth brush. You brushed your teeth.

Once you began sauntering down stairs you felt this weight suddenly weigh down on you. It was the feeling of nervousness. You had no clue why you were feeling this way. You tried to comfort yourself. These thoughts filled your mind in the end.

Am I looking too nice for the first day? Will people start thinking i am a high and mighty person? No...I am perfectly fine! There's nothing to be nervous about (Y/N)! No one will care how you look. They won't judge you! yeah you'll be okay.

You began to sweat a little. You tried to play it cool and sit at the dinning table. You looked confident to your mother but in all reality you felt yourself tumbling down, feeling so nervous. Your mom brought you a plate of your favorite breakfast meal. Your eyes began to sparkle at the sight of it.

The feeling of nervousness left you as you began to eat the plate of food. You could say you were eating like a pig. Your mom had a soft heart warming smile spread across her face. "Enjoy, I made you your lunch too." Your mom went back to the kitchen and cleaned up her mess from cooking.

"Okay thanks mom" You replied. After eating you stood and hurried to your lunch box snatching it in one smooth movement as you continue to hurry. You ran to you backpack and picked it up. After that you headed towards the front door and shouted towards your mother. "See you after school mom! I am going to the bus stop!" Your dad was at work so you didn't get to say bye to him.

You ran out the house before your mom could reply to you. You ran towards the bus stop. The feeling of tremulousness took over you as you began to shake. You saw teenagers waiting at the bus stop. They looked like they were around your age. You glanced at a mansion where you saw a blonde teen boy and a woman with glasses next to a Limo. You couldn't make out who the blonde boy was.

The school bus drove up in front of you and the other teens ridding you of the view of the boy. You, still shivering, entered the bus after the rest of the teens already entered. You spotted an empty seat in the back. The cushion was deflated and ripped up from previous kids who sat in it.

You made your way to the seat and sat down. It was kind of loud. All the kids were talking to their friends who were sitting next to them. Some were on their phones. You were hanging your head down low trying to hide your face from everyone else. You never had this tremulousness feeling before. Why were you having this feeling? You kept asking yourself that the whole ride to school.

As you arrived you peered out the window and scanned the front of the school. Teens were already there. Some were standing outside with either their binder in their hand or backpacks hanging on their backs. Some teens seemed to be tired, others seemed to be happy and awake. Teens began to stand and fill up the pathway in between the row of seats and exited the bus. You were the last to exit the bus. Once every last one of the kids were out of the bus, the doors closed and the bus drove off.

Simultaneously a white Limo, the same as the one you saw the blonde Boy next to, drove up to the school. Could it be that that kid goes to your school? The boy opened the door and stepped out of the car. Long and behold it was the model Adrien Agreste! Even though you weren't big on modeling, you remembered seeing pictures of him and thought he was really cute.

You felt as if the tremulousness feeling left and you felt as if the whole world stopped to admire Adrien. In your eyes you saw the sun shine down on him as if it was a spotlight. You thought he looked like an angel that came from heaven. You felt as if your heart was about to beat out of your chest. Your cheeks now had a rosey tint to them. All these thoughts filled your mind.

Oh my god! He is so hot! He goes to this school?! How? Why is he so cute?! I wish he was my boyfriend! What am I talking about? My parents would kill me if I had a boyfriend! And what model would like looser like me anyway? He is too famous for that.

He turned around, which was in slow motion for you. Adrien Gazed over at you. You two made eye contact. Your heart began to beat faster. He walked over to his friend who was named Nino. You then began to inspect and admire the looks of Adrien Agreste. This was the first time you ever felt this way about a crush. You didn't know how to feel about it. Should you feel happy? Or should you feel completely embarrassed about feeling this way?