Chapter 2

You try to wave at Adrien but he already walked into the school with Nino. You slightly frown, disappointed of yourself. Why didn't you just say hi? You're normally not shy like this. What's gotten into you?

You couldn't figure out why you were shy. You shook it off now that Adrien was out of sight. You hurried to the office nearly tripping a couple times. You slowly walk into the principals office and you sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He looked straight at you.

"You're the new kid, (Y/N) right?" He asks as he types into the computer. You gave him a nod. "Yes  I sure am." You softly smiled. You couldn't wait to see what class you were going to be in. For some odd reason you hoped to be in Adrien Agrestes class. The Principal gave you the class room number to go to. You stood up quickly and ran out before the principal could say anything else.

You searched for the exact room number you were given. After a bit of searching and the bell already rang, you found the class. You slowly walked in feeling nervous once again. The teacher glanced over at you. "Welcome you must be the new girl. Please take a seat." she gestured to the row of seats. You saw Adrien right in the front of you. You felt your heart skip a beat. You quickly went to the back and sat next to a red headed boy who was drawing something. His name was Nathanael.

You glanced over trying to see what he was drawing. You couldn't make it out. A girl with dark hair with pigtails, turned her head. Her eyes was a pretty ocean blue. She looked straight at me and Nathanael with a bright smile. You noticed that Nathanael instantly blushed. "You okay?" You ask him. He nods a little as he glanced over at you with his green eyes. "I-I'm Nathanael by the way." You nod and gave him a smile. "Nice to meet you i'm (Y/N)" you replied.

"Who's that?" You gesture to the girl with dark hair. Nathanael smiles. "Oh that's Marinette." He looks at Marinette and goes into a daydream and then he began to draw it. Soon enough you caught on, knowing Nathanael had a crush on her.

A girl with blonde hair, with a ponytail, was chewing gum. She turns her head at you and looks at you with disgust written all over her face. You felt as if you already were hated. Which you were. But you didn't know that this girl was mean to everyone. You frown and look away. 

The teacher began teaching her lesson as you stared at Adrien. What the teacher was saying just began a murmur to you. You began to daydream about him. You didn't notice yourself blushing, eyes sparkling. A girl had failed her assignment. She was also a new girl. She cared all about her school work. This caused her to burst into tears and run out the room. Marinette and Adrien searched for an opening to sneak out.

You got worried and stood up quickly. You ran after her. Marinette and Adrien ran out the class room and went separate ways. The girl ran into the bathroom. You failed on stopping her before then. She went straight into a stall and locked herself in. Her cry filled the whole bathroom. You walked up to the stall the girls in, not noticing a purple butterfly fly in through a vent and straight into the girls stall. Soon enough you heard her say, "Yes Hawk moth". You were completely confused thinking.....

is she talking to herself? Who's hawk moth? Why does she sound completely evil? She stopped crying instantly but how? was it an act?

Suddenly the door of the stall blasts off causing you to scream. It was an akumatized villain! But you didn't know what an akumatized villain was. She laughed evilly. She was wearing a dress full of math equations and other school like questions. Her hair was now formally styled. Her glasses were now pointy like. What was this girl? She held a multiplication staff. She pointed at you. "You get an f-!" Suddenly a boy wearing a black leather outfit with a belt for a tail and had cat ears. His hair was blonde. Who was he? Oh wait! You noticed it was the famous Cat Noir!

You looked at Cat Noir in awe. He looked at you with his green eyes. "Did I crash the party too late?" He looks at the girl. "Lily that's enough." Lilly lets out a evil laugh. "I am not Lily anymore! I am Equationator!" Cat Noir smirked. "Guess we will just have to solve this equation the hard way." As he said that Ladybug ran in. "Well hello m'lady~" Cat Noir leaned close to Ladybug only to be gently pushed back.

"Not now kitty. Lets take care of her. Hey (Y/N), you need to leave now!" You were just staring at them surprised. You were seeing Cat Noir and Ladybug right there in front of you. You were their biggest fans. You always wished to be a superhero like them. Little did you know you had a miraculous of your own that was sneaked into your bag on the way to the bus stop earlier.

Cat ran towards Equationator, fighting her holding her off so Ladybug had time to use her lucky charm and figure out how to use it. You stayed right where you were watching. You finally decided to run out. You ran back to class. Everyone was already out of the classroom. You ran to your bag and searched it for you phone. You then found a octagon shaped container. It was black. You were question what it was. You opened it to find a bracelet. It looked like your everyday bracelet. Thoughts filled your mind.

What? How did this get in here? Who put this in here? Why a bracelet? This container does not look like your every day container.

You lightly touched it and a fairy kwami appeared. You glanced over at it. "Wha? What are you?" You were slightly frighten at what you were seeing. Was this normal? You sure didn't think it was. The kwami giggled. "I am your kwami Fairiti." Her voice was high pitch and soft. You thought it was kinda cute. You tilted your head not knowing what a kwami was.