Epologue

A lot of Flashbacks because of course........... This is thee end.

~~~~~

*Weeks later*

"You're not only hurting Zayn by ignoring him, you're hurting yourself!" Louis hissed as he yanked Liam's duvet off of his body.

"N-No."

"Yes! Get dress! Niall's coming over! And he'd break if he sees you like this."

Louis looked at Liam with sympathy.

Liam's hair was growing back. He had facial hair growing. Even Louis thought it was hot. Not that he'd say that to anyone, He had a.... thing for facial hair.

Liam's once chocolate brown eyes are now almost pitch black. If you stare in his eyes too long it'll seem like you're in a pitch black room and you can't escape it. His appearance was... well he was just in pj's.

And the best part was he still ate and he took showers.

Ding Dong!

Liam's hands shot to his mouth as he thought, 'I'm not going to swear!'

He heard the door click and a loud voice rang loudly through the house, "HONEY, IM HOME!"

"Hey-"

That's all Liam heard as he closed his room door to change.

He choose a black Batman shirt, with his Batman SnapBack to his his now growing hair with yellow chinos. He slipped on a pair of socks and stuck his feet in a pair of Black Supra's Niall got him for Christmas.

About Christmas, someone, or Zayn, gave him this chain. It had a Z on it.

Zayn actually gave it to Louis, who gave it to Liam because Liam still wasn't talking to Zayn.

~~Flashback~~

"Hey Li!!!! You have another Christmas present!" Louis yelled at Liam as he, Liam, Niall, Ed, Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael sat in front of the tree looking at all of their presents.

"No! There isn't any left! What are you on about Louis?" Liam sighed, "And stop yelling! I'm right here!"

"Well fine Mr. Grumps. What'd you find in the Dumps?" Louis hissed, "Here."

Liam turned around just in time to catch the small box flying straight for his face.

"Thanks Boo."

Liam looked at the box in his hands. Neither of the lads here could have given this to him because

1) They wasn't wrapped in the similar Gift Wrap he saw the other girders wrapped in.

And 2) It would have been under the tree.

Liam slowly unwrapped it. He lifted the lid off the small box and came to half of a broken heart.

The piece of heart he had had a Z on it.

"Who's this from?" Liam asked Louis.

Louis smiled sadly, "Zayn.... He uh... Gave it to me.... For you, today."

Liam sighed and placed the box on the table further away from him.

Louis sighed sadly, already knowing Liam wouldn't hang it around his neck.

~~Flashback Over~~

Oh, but Liam did or does still.

He just doesn't hang it around his neck, scared that someone will see him wearing it and tell Zayn that he does.