Overwatch: Tire 3

-Junkrat
-Widowmaker
-Genji
-Pharah
-Soldier: 76
-Mercy
-D.Va
-Winston

Junkrat-

Role: DefenseHealth: 200Weapon: ExplosivesAbilitys: Frag launcher, Concussion Mine, Steel trap, Total mayhem, Ripe tireAge: 25Real name: Jamison Fawkes

Role: Defense
Health: 200
Weapon: Explosives
Abilitys: Frag launcher, Concussion Mine, Steel trap, Total mayhem, Ripe tire
Age: 25
Real name: Jamison Fawkes

Back story: Junkrat is an explosives-obsessed freak who lives to cause chaos and destruction.

The attack on the Australian omnium's fusion core forever altered the landscape of the Outback. After the detonation, the area was transformed into a harsh, irradiated wasteland, littered with debris and the twisted fragments of the ruined facility, and unlivable to most.

But there were some who survived. Calling themselves the Junkers, they scavenged the husk of the omnium and formed a lawless, cutthroat society in its shadow. Junkrat was one of them, eking out a living reclaiming metal and components from the ruins. Like many others, he was affected by the lingering radiation. This touch of madness made him ideal for handling dangerous explosives, a love which he turned into an obsession.

He came to notoriety when he discovered an extremely valuable secret in the bones of the omnium. Though few knew the nature of what he found, he was nonetheless pursued by bounty hunters, gangs, and opportunists wherever he went, until he made a deal with the Junker enforcer Roadhog, who grudgingly agreed to be his personal bodyguard in exchange for a fifty-fifty share of the spoils.

Now, with Roadhog in tow, Junkrat has left the Outback, and embarked upon an international crime spree leaving nothing but havoc and bedlam in his wake.

Widowmaker-

Role: DefenseHealth: 200Weapon: Sniper RifleAbilitys: Widow's kiss, Grappling hook, Venom mine, Infra-sightAge: 33Real name: Amélie Lacroix

Role: Defense
Health: 200
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Abilitys: Widow's kiss, Grappling hook, Venom mine, Infra-sight
Age: 33
Real name: Amélie Lacroix

Back story: Widowmaker is the perfect assassin: a patient, ruthlessly efficient killer who shows neither emotion nor remorse.

It is believed that in her former life, Widowmaker was married to Gérard Lacroix, an Overwatch agent spearheading operations against the Talon terrorist organization. After several unsuccessful attempts to eliminate Gérard, Talon decided to change its focus to his wife, Amélie. Talon operatives kidnapped her and subjected her to an intense program of neural reconditioning. They broke her will, suppressed her personality, and reprogrammed her as a sleeper agent. She was eventually found by Overwatch agents, apparently none the worse for wear, and returned to her normal life.