Overwatch: Tire 4

-Hanzo
-Mei
-Torbjörn
-Tracer
-Ana
-Symmetra

Hanzo-

Role: DefenseHealth: 200Weapon: Bow and arrowsAbilitys: Storm bow, Sonic arrow, Scatter arrow, and DragonstrikeAge:38 Real name: Hanzo Shimada

Role: Defense
Health: 200
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Abilitys: Storm bow, Sonic arrow, Scatter arrow, and Dragonstrike
Age:38
Real name: Hanzo Shimada

Back story: Mastering his skills as a bowman and an assassin, Hanzo Shimada strives to prove himself as a warrior without peer.

The Shimada family was established centuries ago, a clan of assassins whose power grew over the years, enabling them to build a vast criminal empire that profited from lucrative trade in arms and illegal substances. As the eldest son of the family's head, Hanzo was bound by duty to succeed his father and rule the Shimada empire. From a young age, he was trained for that responsibility, displaying a natural aptitude for leadership and possessing an innate understanding of strategy and tactics. He also excelled in more practical areas: he was a prodigy in martial arts, swordplay, and bowmanship.

Upon the death of his father, the clan elders instructed Hanzo to straighten out his wayward younger brother so that he, too, might help rule the Shimada empire. When his brother refused, Hanzo was forced to kill him. This act broke Hanzo's heart and drove him to reject his father's legacy, ultimately leading him to abandon the clan and all that he had worked so hard to attain.

Now, Hanzo travels the world, perfecting his skills as a warrior, attempting to restore his honor and put the ghosts of his past to rest.

Mei-

Role: DefenseHealth: 250Weapon: Endothermic blasterAbilitys: Endothermic blaster, Cryo-freeze, Ice wall, and BlizzardAge: 31Real name: Mei-Ling Zhou

Role: Defense
Health: 250
Weapon: Endothermic blaster
Abilitys: Endothermic blaster, Cryo-freeze, Ice wall, and Blizzard
Age: 31
Real name: Mei-Ling Zhou

Back story: Mei is a scientist who has taken the fight to preserve the environment into her own hands.

Though many blamed the planet's escalating, unexplained climate phenomena on the advent of new technologies, the rapidly growing omnic population, and drastically increased consumption of resources, the true cause remained unknown. To find a solution, Overwatch established a series of eco-Watchpoints at remote, critical locations worldwide.