Chapter 13 - Rih's Day Off prt 2

*Nicki POV*
Omg, my baby is going to Thailand, that's only a hop away. I'm coming to see you Rih, whether you like it or not.

  I was in Shanghai, China to meet with some wealthy buyers for my new perfune Nicki Minaj: Asian Nights. They wanted me to do a commercial as a Chinese Princess, running in the night, with golden dragon's along sidw with me, until I fall in a field of white lotuses. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

   I agreed, and we got a deal. I got 250,000 for the perfume production, and they got 100,000 for the making of the commercial, in other words we making that money rain in this bitch.

  So instead of going back to Cali, we decieded to take a little decided to make a quick stop to Thailand to visit my Robyn.

*Rihanna POV*
I woke up to the sound of Melissa and my friends waking and baking at 7 in the morning. As soon as the smoke hit my nose, I nearly lost it. It was too goddamn early for this.

  I walked over to the pilots cabinet, and asked him did we reach Thailand yet. He said "We're almost there, Riri, just wait a little longer".

  I went back to sit down, and looked at my phone. My phone was 24%, so I decided to smoke a blunt with Melissa while it charges.

   I got that purple kush blunt and smoked it along with Melissa and the others. Around 6:45 the pilot got on the radio, and said "Now arriving in Bangkok Int'l Airport".

   Melissa finished her blunt and said "Finally, we here, look outside every body, we're in Thailand".

     I looked outside and saw the beautiful country side. Tears were welled up in my eyes as I beheld the beauty of the coubtry that is

Thailand. My mind just ran on Nicki, wondering what she meant last night when we spoke, but that's probably not important.

    I went to the bathroom, took a shower, Melissa came in and brought me some cloths, put then om, fixed my hair, took up my luggage,and boarded off the plane.

   I put on my sunglasses, so I wouldn't be mauled by paparazzi. As we walked through the airport, I looked at my phone.... Nicki was calling me

*Nicki smiling*
Hey baby

*Rihanna  biting her lip*
Nicki, hey, what's up

*Nicki rolling her eyes playfully*
Oh nothing, just thinking about how I miss you, beautiful you are, and how wet you get me

*Rihanna blushing slightly*
I make you wet? Nicki this isn't the right place...

*Nicki raises an eyebrow*
Oh really? Why not?

*Rihanna covers her phone*
Because I just landed in Thailand, and im with my friends

*Nicki smiles*
I understand, I got a little outta control

*Rihanna smirks*
That's the way I like my Trini's

*Nicki blushes*
And I like my Bajan's  total freaks

"Aye, badgyal! Our limo is here" Melissa shouted

*Rihanna quickly runs over to limo*
Nicki, imma call you back when we reach the hotel

*Nicki being curious*
Which hotel is that?

*Rihanna looking at hotel reservations*
The Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand

*Nicki smiling*
Oooo sounds fancy

*Rihanna blushing*
Yeah, it's by the beach

*Nicki rubbing her pussy slightly*
Even better

*Rihanna looking at friends*
Well, imma call you later fr this time, K?

*Nicki pouts*
Ight, bye baby, I love you

*Rihanna looking back at friends, and says*
I love you too

*Nicki hangs up, and boards flight for Thailand*
I'm coming for you, princess

*Rihanna does the same, and looks out window of limo, and starts crying*

*Rihanna POV*
  I don't wanna hurt Aubrey, but I love Nicki so much, I just wish there was a way for me to have both with no type of consequences.

  From that moment forward, Rihanna thought. She wanted to find a way she can have her share of both pussy and dick, without getting caught. But the real question was, how long could she keep this charade up, before both parties figure out the truth.