The Past

So I put "Here's To Never Growing Up" by Avril Lavigne. Its been stuck in my head so I thought 'What the Hades' why not. I don't own the song or PJO/HOO. Much to my dissappointment but enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------
  *On Olympus*
----------------------------------------------------

  A group of confused demigods appeared suddenly on Olympus in silence. The only ones who noticed them was Hestia.

  In shock of what happened they were quite. Curious to see what was going on and what the gods were disscussing.

(AN: I'm going to make you guys guess which gods which)

  "Another one of you demigod spawns Zues!"

"I won the Athens fairly Barnacle Beard!"

  "Those people were idiots!
They think an Olive is better then a horse, Owl Head!"

  "Aphrodite for the last time I will NOT break my vow!"

  "Come on Arty, I can dont the perfect guy for you...I have someone in mind...."

  "Stay away from my wife, War head!"

  "Sure. When dad stops cheating on mom."

  "Lets see...Apollo's poetry, check. Artemis hunting supplies, delivered. Went to Pans music concert, check....."

  "I am Apollo,
I am the best sun god,
I am so awsome."

  "Why doesn't any one here eat wheat? Its good for you, it's healthy. We doesn't anyone eat wheat?!"

  "This is the best wine ive ever tastes..."

  "SILENCE!!" a deep voice thundered. (That's your hint).

  "Umm...dad what are we doing here?" asked a boy with black hair and sea green eyes steppes forth. Looking expectantly at Posiedon.

  The sea god looked at him confused why a demigod would ask him instead of the 'Almighty Zues'. And the fact that he called him dad, but strangely proud and said,"Who are you?"

----------------------------------------------------

Hiya people, demigods, aliens, whitches, wizzards ext. !!!! So this is the 'introduction' for my story. Please let me know of you want me continue this. I might not update regularly. You have been warned.
  - Lilith Wayne out