~2~

(Zero's PoV)

'She's been gone for 7 years..I miss her. Peppin, please, please come ba-' I was interrupted by hearing a knock at my door.

I stood up and walked to my door and opened it and I saw her.

"Peppin? Y-your back!" I exclaimed and I hugged her. She's the only person who let me drink her blood not by force other than Yuki. But, Peppin is a Pureblood when I drank her blood. Yuki wasn't a Pureblood when I drank her's. Peppin saved me from being a Level E. "I'm back and I'm so happy that I got to see you again." She whispered. I let her go and she was crying. I wipes her tears away. "Why are you crying, Peppin?" I asked her. "I've missed you so much." She said. I smiled and I wrapped my arms around her once again and I pulled her into a small little dance. "What was that for, Zero?" She asked me. "I got bored." I said, innocently. She lightly slapped me and I laughed.

We talked for a long time until, my parents wanted me home.

I walked downstairs and the only one down there was Aido. He pinned me. "You've gotten cute, ya know?" He said. I tried to kick him off. "Get off of me, Aido!" I yelled and I finally got him off but, he just pinned me again. His face just inches away from mine....
He got closer and closer until, I could feel his breathe again my face and neck. I was shaking in fear. I closed my eyes and as soon as I did, I felt a pair of lips on mine and I opened my eyes and Aido had kissed me. He wouldn't get off. My eyesight was blurry from the tears in my eyes. He made the kiss deeper the more and more I struggled and I finally stopped and I did as soon as Zero kicked Aido off. Aido ran off and Zero turned to me. He knelt down on both knees and brought me into a warm, comforting hug. I smiled as he let me go. "Aido is a little whiney b-" I cut Zero off. "No swearing, Zero!" I yelled playfully. He smiled at me. Which killed me on the inside.

No...It can't be.

I'm falling for an old friend..