Chapter 7

A/N This chapter is three chapters put together btw

Lushia

"Danny...?"
"What?" Justin asked.
"I heard someone..."
"I really don't think it would be anyone. We're underground."
"Wait...What?!"
"I knocked you out with my baseball bat and took you down to this cave thing."
"DANNY!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I shouted.
"Ow, sh*t Lushia. Jesus christ. How loud do you think you can get, my ears are bleeding."
"I heard him reply."
"Whatever."
"DANNY! I'M UNDERGROUND, HELP ME!" I screamed.
"Lushia, shut up. You're so loud." Justin cried, his hands over his ears.
"Sorry..."
"Lushia... Where are you?" I heard a faint voice asked.
"DOWN! UNDERGROUND!" I shouted.
"Please Lushia. Stop. You're too loud and I don't want you to be found. I love you too much." A tear rolled down his cheek, real this time.
"Awh, uhm Justin. Please don't cry..." I felt so guilty.
"The one time I get to spend time with you and your boyfriend has to save the day..." He mumbled more and more tears coming now, at least he said Danny was my boyfriend...
"Justin..." I leaned over to kiss him. He looked so cute, better looking than Danny. No I take that back.
"There, I kissed you. Now please stop crying!" I pleaded.

"Why do you want to leave so badly?" He asked, wiping his tears

I stopped at this, I had dumped him because I thought he was cheating on me, but now....

"I have Danny" I answered "I need him, not you" I know it was a lame excuse but I was desperate, I didn't really have a reason for wanting to leave so badly except for the fact that I am pregnant, and Danny is the father. But I couldn't bring myself to say that. All I could think about is Danny.... Where was he? Was he coming? Did he know where I was?

***

Danny

I kept remembering her voice, calling out to me for help, now all I could hear was my own breath, in and out, in and out. Night time grew and very soon I was relying on the moon to see. Wishing I'd brought a blanket, I sat down and a bench and curled up to go to sleep, but before I fell completely asleep I heard her voice, screaming my name, like she was under me. I woke up in a daze. The world seemed to be spinning around me and all I could think about was food, sweet, glorious food. I opened my bag to get something to eat but stopped when I heard a voice

"He must be around here somewhere, gone looking for her I expect" That voice, sounded familiar somehow

"Oh, I hope we find them both quickly, officer" Said another person.

Suddenly I knew exactly who these people were, and I had to get out of here. I sprinted my way across the park and over the road to the old bank.
"I need you right now, I think I'm losing my mind now." I whimpered. "Darling I hope you'll be okay."
"What are you doing, kid?" An officer said.
"Leave me alone, I'm losing my mind!" I screamed.
"It's in your head, calm down."
"Shut up." I mumbled.
"Excuse me? Go home, kid." The officer said. I ran deeper into the park.
"Where is everyone? Where is she, I know she's underground..." I ran to where I heard her.. "I need you... M'lady, my princess."

***

Lushia

"Where are you going?" I asked Justin."To bed... It's getting dark. You sleep there..." "Justin!! Are you mad at me or something?!" "Nah, you need time to think about... Life..." "Night then." I whispered. As he left, I picked myself up. Where is the door? The way out? Where we really underground? "M'lady...?""Danny?!" "Where are you?" "Um, underground... I think...""What? Who's with you?""Justin, he kidnapped me and murdered my mum..." "She killed herself.""She was framed by Justin. Danny, I need you right now. Help me, Please?""Okay, I have my shovel. Are you under me?""Yes, I think so." I heard digging. I was going to be saved.