Chapter 20

Rachel

I didn't want anyone to think I was cheating on Alex for Christian. I didn't want to be known as a bad person, what's a girl to do when she loves the people that love her back. Show she loves them before they get bored and leave.
I had kissed Christian before but it was nothing serious. I had sex with Alex, that was another level. I couldn't tell what to do. I wanted to know what Christian was hiding under his clothes...
I blushed at that thought.
"Hey, you're blushing!" Christian giggled.
"Sorry... I just thought of something." I smiled.
"What...?"
"What you're hiding under those clothes." I smirked.
"Well, you aren't even wearing clothes. You're still nude." Christian grinned. He reached out to touch my boob. I let him.

"Can we have sex?" He asked squeezing my breast.

"Maybe later." I laughed. I really wanted to. He was gorgeous truly, beautiful in everyway. I just wanted 'to get in the same bed as him. He kissed me again and I kissed him back. Then we just made out.

A/N A 178 word chapter. I'll add on some more, shall I? Happy reading ;)

***

Christian

Okay, so I loved Rachel, she was great. But Alex, he was in my way and I think he was suspicious of Rachel and I. After I kissed her, I just loved her even more. I wanted to just marry her, right then on the spot but she was closer to Alex, anyone could see that and I knew that was always going to be our barrier. When we had packed and Rachel and Alex were dressed, we took a taxi to the airport. We got our tickets and put our bags through security, we were fine, Rahel and I. We walked through security and collected our bags, but when Alex went through security, the machine beeped. Suddenly a dog came over and began sniffing him, the dog found drugs.

"Why do you have these on you?" An angry officer asked.

"Oh....those" Said Alex, stumbling over his words.

"I forgot they were there."

The officer looked angry, "I think we have a problem here"
"Uhm, excuse me officer. There isn't a problem! He's fine. Jesus let him be." Rachel snapped.
"Excuse me ma'am but we have to take him away." The officer sighed.
"WELL YOU GET YOUR FAT ASS AWAY! The police ruin everything. Mate haven't you ever wanted to have fun. F*ck you. F*ck you all." Rachel hissed.

"Ma'am please don't try get into any trouble may I ask your age?"
"16 B*tch! Turned 16 two days ago you asshole. Now let him go! If you do,I'll show you my babies...."

"Ma'am I have a wife and kids. And where are you parents?"
"Somewhere, you mother f*cker, why the f*ck would you care!? Aye? They're my parents b*tch not yours."

I was trying to take this all in, god Rachel was sassy. It was making me turned on. But I had to do something.
"Officer. We don't want any trouble but Rachel here, just wants her boyfriend back." I sighed.
"Rachel?! What's you name?!" The officer asked his eyes widening.
"Christian... And that's Alex."
"You b*tch! You've doomed us all." Rachel sighed.
"Wait, what...?" I asked.
"I'VE FOUND THE MISSING KIDS!" The officer screamed.
"Run!" We all shouted and darted off in the same direction towards the plane. Unfortunately the police caught up with us and tackled us to the ground.

"Leave me alone! I demand you leave me alone!" screamed Rachel as we all got to our feet. One of the officers was so mad by this point that he got out his gun and aimed in at Rachel

"Come with us or else" He said

My heart was racing, I looked at Alex. We both knew Rachel wouldn't give up, we both knew she thought the officer was joking.... He wasn't.

"No, I won't... because you are a f*cking idiot!" Screamed Rachel as loud as she could. I knew what I needed to do, I would save Rachel. Even if it meant spearing my own life. As the officer was about to press down the trigger, I ran in front of her, a sharp pain hit my chest and I collapsed on the ground. The last thing I heard was Rachel screaming

"No!!!!!!! Christian!!!!!!!!"

I woke up in hospital later feeling dizzy, Rachel was sitting next to me crying and Alex was reading one of the hospitals magazines, not looking interested.

"Are you alright?" Asked Rachel in a hurry. I didn't have the strength to answer, I just closed my eyes and I found myself surrounded by darkness.
"I love... You Rachel... Don't forget it." I gasped. That was the last thing I ever remembered.

A/N OMG THE FEELS!