8- Remy

I don't bother to run after Mackenzie because now I know that she was going to go and destroy her room. Mackenzie was very emotional in a destructive kind of way. She loved to swim and I didn't understand why she wouldn't want to go swimming with me. It after all was her day to be with me. 

Instead of wasting a day to not spend with any of them, I decided that today I would take Celine out. Since I was off today, what better than to take her out and get to know her more? Since she was to be my new assistant. she would need professional clothing. I loved how she dressed normally, but I would kill to see her in adult clothing. 

I could only imagine what her sexy figure would look like. I would take her to many places and let her get whatever she wanted. I wanted her to feel safe with me and not have to worry about making me mad. She had a deep mental issue because of her last Dom. I didn't want her to feel that way. 

.

.

.

Celine gripped my hand as we walked along the busy streets. So far, she was being a good little one while she was holding my hand. She was following the rules and she hadn't let me go once. I dd not expect her to remember everything that we went over this morning, but so far she was doing well. 

"daddy! can we go to build-a-bear?!" She screeched as she saw the sign. 

"If my princess is good for daddy then we will go. I want to spoil you rotten okay?" I ask her. 

She nibbles on her bottom lip. "When do I get my days with you all alone, Daddy?" She asks me.

"You will get the next four days, mi amor." I say and pull her body even closer to me. 

I knew that Celine knew spanish because of her last name and I could tell by how her body was built. She was sexy and she didn't even know it. Not to mention that her gasp as I said those words. 

"Bailyn came to color with me when you were gone!" Celine says, excitedly. 

"Did she now? And what did my two pretty girls color?" I asked her. 

"I colored i one of her coloring books 'cause I don't have nothing. Its all at Sir's." She says and frowns at me. 

I stop her from walking and watch as people pass us by. I grip her face so she is forced to look up at me. I am your daddy and I will always protect my baby girl. Sir has nothing on you now. You're Daddy's world. I will get you all new things and buy you lots of stuffies just so you can snuggle with them. Daddy will take care of you and you better make sure you love Daddy. Daddy need love and attention too. Understood, little one?" 

She just smiled at me and she jumped into my arms. I made sure her ass was covered as I pulled her little unicorn dress down and made she her knee socks were still intact. I begin to walk with her on my back and I jump occasionally which makes her laugh. I was well aware that people were staring at a grown ass man carrying a grown ass woman. They would never understand why we were different, but that was okay.

Celine was my baby girl and I would do everything in,y power to love her unconditionally. It had only been two days that I've known her, but already her beauty and her perfect innocence was enough to drive me wild. 

She giggled in my ear. "Silly daddy!" She said and I put her down so we would walk into the store. 

"Unfortunately, Daddy needs you to wear grown up clothes when we both go to work." I say, watching her frown. 

"But they are not comfy!" She says, crossing her arms. 

"Lets not pout love bug. Daddy can only tolerate so much it." I say and tap her nose. 

"Can they be dresses? I don't like pants daddy." She says, putting her chin on my chest so she can look up at me. 

"Yes baby. I will get you all of your favorite colors in pretty grown up dresses."

"YAY!" She shrieks and jumps up and down. 

"East baby, we need to use inside voices ok?" I said, and laugh. 

She covers her mouth and turns from me. I grab her hand and start to walk us toward the ladies side of the store. "Don't let go of daddy's hand. Remember that ok?" I say as she looks and feels some dresses. 

.

.

.

Celine up top! Please remember to vote and comment <3