63-Celine

My body jolted awake, hearing Adrian's voice on the phone. He was whispering and he was leaned over the edge of the bed. I sat up and I just watched him in the dark. His shoulders were tense and he was nodding his head.

"I can't do it. I care about her. She told me everything but I don't agree, Gavin." He said.

I gasped and I could feel my body instantly start shaking. Gavin? Adrian knew Gavin? Adrian turned around toward me and he looked shocked. I immediately got up and I bolted for the door. Adrian called after me and I could hear his footsteps running behind me.

I could feel myself regressing into a safe place because I was so fearful. Tears were pouring out of my eyes as I made it to the front door. I pulled the front door open as fast as I could but the door slammed shut and Adrian pushed me up against the door. His hands were on either side of my head and he was breathing heavily.

"You should have went back to sleep, Celine." He said to me, looking directly into my eyes.

I whimpered and I wrapped my arms around myself. My tears continued to escape out of my eyes and I felt helpless. What was I supposed to do? I had been in this situation before but Remy was always there to help me get out. Remy would be in danger and I could feel strong enough. As of now, I felt alone and I was so vulnerable. What was I supposed to do?

How did Gavin and Adrian know each other and why wouldn't Gavin leave me alone?

"I never wanted to do this to you. My cousin wants you and I found out tonight why. I just don't have it in my heart to do that to you."Adrian said, running a finger down the side of my face.

I shuddered and I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from sobbing in front of him. He was standing over me and I felt so small. I put my hands in my hair and I sunk to the ground with my head in my knees. I wanted Remy to help me... I wanted my Daddy to protect me but I ruined everything. I was too stubborn and I pushed him away after he tried to come back.

No.. this is his fault. He pushed me away and he cheated.. thats how I ended up here..

My mind was fighting internally.

"Did you hear me, bitch?" Adrian said.

"W-what?"

"Gavin is on his way to collect you. I couldn't hold him off."

"No! No please!" I shouted.

Where was Remy? Why couldn't he barge in now? Why wasn't he here?

Somehow I had passed out and here I was in a car. I could feel my hands tied up and something over my mouth. My face felt swollen and I knew that Gavin had me. I could see outlines of his and Adrian's bodies. I stayed against the leather. At this point it was better to pretend I was asleep rather than wake up.

My mind was puzzled. How had Gavin gotten away? I thought that the police got him when Chilino went down? Most of all, why did he still want me? After everything that Remy put him through, how could he still want me?

The car began to slow and I could hear their voices becoming nothing. Adrian looked towards me with a sullen look on his features. I shouldn't have opened my eyes again. He told Gavin I was awake.

Gavin said something inaudible but I could tell it was no good. Both of the doors opened and it made the car start to rock. My heart beat faster and I tried to sit up to where we were, but something was out over my head faster than I could blink. I was roughly pulled from the car and my knees scraped on the rocky ground.

A painful groan left my throat as I could feel blood coming out of a cut.

"I'm sorry about this all Celine." Gavin said.

Hearing his voice for the first time in awhile sent chills up my spine.

"Take her to the spare room and don't let her make a sound." Gavin ordered Adrian.

His hands gripped my arms with less force than I was anticipating. He walked faster than my legs could carry and in the distance, I could hear Gavin speaking.

"Don't let me down, Adrian."

A door slammed shut and the house we entered was quiet. All I could see was blackness, but as we entered a room, Adrian pushed me toward a bed. I stumbled but caught myself as I landed on my stomach. My breath left my lungs and I had to breathe in heavy. Adrian pulled whatever was over my head off and I just stayed still.

I took in my surroundings. I know Remy would tell em to remain calm and try to find any indicators of a location. The room was plain and there were no markers. The walls were cream and the bed had no sheets. I could hear Adrian pacing the room.

I wanted to speak but something in my mouth was preventing it. My wrists were sore and my arms hurt from being behind me for so long. I groaned outwardly, hoping Adrian would undue my hands.

"Quiet, Celine" He said to me.

I stood to my feet as best I could and I turned myself around to sit on the bed.

"No! Back the way you were I can't look at you." He snapped.

I wanted to ask why, but it sounded like a muffled mess. He shrugged his shoulders and he gripped his phone from his pocket.

"When will you be back?" He asked into the phone.

He hung up and he dropped the phone to the ground. "Gavin wants us to play a game. Are you ready?" He asked.

My eyes went big when he pulled a gun from behind him. It must have been in his pants under his shirt.

I sobbed loudly and I began screaming! I had to make noise so that maybe someone could hear me. I called out Remy's name, Xander, my sister, hell even my dad. It all ended when I felt immense pain in the back of my head and my eyes got heavy.

.

.

.

Sorry it's so late! Like 10 Days.. but It's okay! Lemme know your thoughts! I'll be double updating today! Another is coming after I'm off work.

Also sorry for typos.. I have acrylic nails and cannot he held responsible! 😂😂😂