Chapter Fourteen: Spending the Night Part Two

Jesse POV:
I was waiting for Lukas and my mom to come out but all I heard was a big flop! I ran over to where my mom and Lukas was, and saw Lukas on the the floor. "What happened?!" I yelled. "I was talking to him then he passed out!" My mom explained. I picked him up, and my mom was surprised. "What you didn't think I could pick up this guy? I picked him up before!" I said. I settled him on the couch. For some reason he was sweating and hot. "He's burning up! Mom, can you get me a cold wash cloth?" "Sure Jesse!" I was touching his hot cheek. I was just sitting there, waiting for my mom until, Lukas got up and said, "I want to have babies with Jesse!"  I was sweating and getting red. "L-Lukas.... Do you know what you just said?"  I muttered. He got so red he could have been a stop sign. "Uh.. Jesse...... I um...." He said under his breath. "Jesse, does Lukas still need the wash cloth?" My mom yelled. "Yea!" I yelled back. "Lukas, you you okay?" I asked. "Uhhh....." He said as he layed back down.
Lukas POV:
When everything went black I started having a dream.
//Lukas Dream//
Wha-? Where am I? "Hello, Lukas." A voice said. "Who's there?" I asked. "Would you like to see your future?" The voice asked me. "Uh... Sure?" I answered. We walked forward even though I wasn't walking. I saw a picture like, and me on a couch, in Jesses moms house, and Jesse was kissing me! "Now that you saw your future you have a price to pay. Who ever you marry, they can't have babies." The voice said. "I didn't agree to this! I didn't know about this!" Then I yelled and woke up into reality and said, "I want to have babies with Jesse!" I was thinking, aw man how am I going to explain this to her! I went to sleep again and I thought she said something. I was thinking out loud and said, "Uh.. Jesse......I um...." She said, "Lukas are you okay?" I moaned, "Uhhh....." After that everything was black.
Jesse POV:
It was getting late, and Lukas still wasn't awake. "Mom, it's getting late. Can we stay here for the night?" I asked. "Sure sweetie! You and Lukas could stay in the extra room." "Thanks Mom!" I went to the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed and ready for bed. I went back to the couch, and was hoping that he was awake. "Lukas, please wake up. "I started to cry. "Please....." Then I kissed him. I felt like there was nothing I could do except for that. When I stopped, his eyes were barely opening. "Lukas! What happened?" I asked. "I-I had a weird dream that there was a voice... And she showed me the future... By the way... Did you kiss me?" He asked. "Um yes?" I muttered while getting red. "No! That means you can-" I cut him off. "Did you really mean what you said? That.. That you wanted to have babies with me?" I said as I was sweating. "Thing is Jesse I-I do, but, when I saw the future, it said who ever I get married too, can't have babies." He responded. "Lukas, you better get ready for bed. It's really late now and we're going to stay the night here...." I said. He nodded got up, and went to the bathroom.
Lukas POV:
I can't believe Jesse's mom MADE us sleep in the bed. So I did, because to be honest I was afraid of her. Once I got out of the bathroom from changing, Jesse asked, "Lukas, wanna go to bed?" "Sure!" I replied. So we went into a nice little extra room. I feel asleep by Jesse rubbing her hands through my hair.
//Lukas Dream AGAIN//
I was in a Doctors room, with Jesse crying. "I'm sorry, that this happened to you. Now, I have to get going." The doctor said. As he walked out of the room, Jesse pulled on my shirt and cried some more.  "Why did this happened to me Lukas? Why?!" She said as she was tugging on my shirt. I couldn't bare to see Jesse like this. I slapped myself in my dream and I slapped myself in reality too.
//End of Blondes Dream//
"Ow..." I muttered. When I opened my eyes, I tried to get up but I realized that Jesse's arm was wrapped around me. So when I tried to move it woke Jesse up. "Yawn.. What are you doing Lukas?" She asked. "I just had a bad dream . Why did you have your arm around me?" I said. "Oh um, at home I have the plushies you gave me, and before I used to cuddle with..... Reuben!" She said then start crying. "It's ok Jesse. Let it all out. "  " I-I miss him so much Lukas!" "It's ok Jesse. I know how you feel." "Y-you do?" She asked. "Yea, when I was one my mom thought it was a good idea to get a dog. So she did but when I was four, he got out and got hit by a car." I explained. "I never knew....." She said. "Well just get some sleep Jesse..."
Hope you enjoyed this long long long one.
Bye! Bye!