Chapter Seventeen: Switch of the Story

Phantom POV:
"Uggghhh. We have ten more letters from Alex and Steve." Whined Cece. "We are watching over them 24/7? We have security cameras all over their temple? Why do they need to worry?" Asked 360, while looking at the security cameras in the temple. From where I was, it look like she was playing Five Nights at Freddy's (Ha X,D). "It says that we have to host her brother until there is a right time for her to meet him?!" I was shocked at the words on the note. "But we don't have a extra bed!" Cece was now nervous about having a boy over. "Aw crab apples! We do! And when is Jesse's brother arriving?" I asked. "His arriving today!" Cece answered. I had a panic attack, my ear twitched and so did my tail and I fell backwards onto the ground. "Twitching.. out!" I was bugging out. "Great... go get her play toy and her favorite snack." "On it!" Cece ran to her room and the kitchen. "Calm down Phantom." 360 calmed me down. "Here, your toy and snack." Cece handed me a corn tortilla with hot sauce. She threw down a bamboo toy, and I stuffed the corn tortilla in my mouth and played with my toy. "She grew up so fast." Giggled 360. "Ok, so get the blow mattress out for her brother, and we will be fine!" I quickly got up. "Ok!" Cece ran to the extra closet and got the blow up mattress. We put the mattress in the extra room, that was empty.
//Time Skip//
"Knock knock!" I ran to the hatch to our underground base. I opened it, to see a handsome, green eyed boy with suspenders and a white shirt. "Uhhhhh......" I began to drool. "This is Phantom." 360 saved me. "Yes, um, I will show you to your room." I helped him down. I showed him to where he will staying. "Thank you for letting me come. I know it was last minute, but Alex and Steve just threw it on me too." He itched the back of his head. I don't know what came over me, but while I was leaving the room, I turned and kissed him for two whole seconds. I ran out of his room and told the girls. "You did what?!" Cece yelled. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. His so cute-" "Phantom...." Cece interrupted. I kept talking. "And his eyes are so pretty-" "Phantom..." 360 stopped me. "What?!" 360 turned me around to see Jesse's brother behind me. I turned pale really quick. "Um... where's the bathroom?" He asked blushing. "Over there..." He started walking over to the bathroom. "And my name is James." He spoke before entering the bathroom. I heard 360 and Cece laughing. "Shut your mouths." I was dead serious.

Hope you liked this a bit of change up. The next one I think is going to be short. I'm going to pay attention to my newest stories. Their High School Years is on a small break.

Bye! Bye!