Chapter 1

(Magi's POV)
Tonight I was coming back from recovery from last year I've been watching WWE and seeing my sister fight right now I'm walking back stage and I had a cup of tea when I saw Paige with are friends with 3 men I yelled, "YOUR LATE FOR TEA!" They turned around and Paige ran at me and gave me a big hug and started to laugh.
(Dean's POV)
We heard someone yell and we turned around and Paige took off and tackled the person into a hug and was laughing she lead the woman over and Seth said, "And who is this beautiful lady?" I rolled my eyes but I saw the woman with the small plate for her tea cup and hit Seth in the head and said, "I advise you not to be so cheesy Seth yes I know your names Seth, Roman, and Dean I'm Magi I'm Paige's older sister and I'm like Dean but I'm Made not a lunatic." I saw Seth mouth drop Roman was smirking and I had a smile she threw her dish away and said, "will I got to go make my appearance known to the fans again see you all later." And she walked past us and Randy was laughing and said, "Good to have Cheshire back," I looked at him funny but we heard the tv on and we walked over to it and it was Magi and she had blue smoke on stage then she disappeared and a cloud of smoke appeared in the ring and there she was and she was smirking.
(Magi's POV)
It was good to be back I did my let trick and the crowd went wild then I got a mic and said, "Guess who's back my jester and queens the one and only Cheshire is here to say WE'RE ALL MADE HERE!" The crowd screamed with joy then the lights went out and then a light came and I quickly turned into my cat form and sat in the middle and the lights came on and I was surrounded by 4 men two in a black sheep mask and the other white I saw there confused face then I jumped off the ring and towards the back Paige ran over and picked me up and took me to a janitors rooms and I turned back and she had me the mic and I walked out to the ramp and said, "Your late Wyatts I'm very disappointed with you all for hurting my friends not you will feel my anger on you by the bloody queen of hearts!" I gave the sign for pitch black and I snapped my fingers and I was in the ring and I took out all the men and the lights came on and I just gave my wonderful Cheshire smirk and my music played but then I heard swat music playing and the SHEILD came down and was telling me they were impressed then Dean kept watching me and I said, "Mr. Lunatic if you like what you see take a picture it will last longer and boys I must go so see you soon." And I threw a blue smoke bomb and used my powers and reappeared on the ramp where blue smoke was and I turned around and saw there shocked faces and left and went to go find Paige.