The white room

Okay hi guys! I'm really sorry if this completely sucks I've never done anything like this before. I'm really sorry if this has been done before I just randomly thought of it and decided to write about it. I don't own the art that has been used for the cover of this!! I hope you guys enjoy the first part of this story :)

Kuroo had just walked into volleyball practice that morning, hand in hand with his boyfriend, Kenma, when out of nowhere a volleyball came flying towards the door. It approached so quickly, and once they'd realised it was heading at them, it was too late to dodge it. It hit Kenma straight in the face and he fell to the ground at the sudden jolt caused in his neck.

-

Kuroo was instantly on the floor next to him, all concern and worry in his voice as he asked the boy if he was alright. He heard Lev running over too, with Yaku not that far behind him. A short while after that and then everything just went black.

-

At this Kuroo rushed him to the school nurse, fear shaking through his body at every step he made. Kenma was still unconscious when they got there and at this Kuroo began to lose his composure.

-

Kenma had been placed in a bed and Kuroo was told to leave, he didn't want to though and planted himself at the side of the bed. He slowly brushed the hair out of Kenmas face, which had fallen into his eyes during the panic.

-

Tears were streaming from Kuroos eyes, some landing on Kenmas arm as he held his hand.

-

It felt like hours had passed before the bells rang to indicate the class was starting soon. Still hesitant to leave, Kuroo looked down at Kenma as he stood up. He bent down towards the boy's face and whispered into his ear, "I'll be back I promise, and when I'm back you'll be okay." And with that the dark haired boy gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek before slowly exiting the room.