"I remember now"

This is the last chapter guys! Thank you so much for your support I love you all and hope you enjoy the last chapter :)

-

Later that day Kuroo offered to take Kenma out shopping but the blonde refused him while trying to covered his blushing cheeks. But when he offered to take him to the arcade Kenma just couldn't refuse.

-

He'd been hit with a sudden surge of energy and was down stairs in an instance waiting for Kuroo to reach the door. As the door swung open a cold gush of wind wrapped itself around Kenma but he ddin't notice it as he bolted over the threshold and out onto the street turning around to call Kuroo.

-

"Hurry up slowpoke, all the good games will be gone soon!" The small boy bellowed, louder than most would expect.

-

Kuroo just chuckled to himself as he watched his boyfriend bound down the road. A large grin spread across his face as he remembered the events of that morning. Once they reached the arcade kenma sprinted towards the zombie game in the corner, it was called 'the walking dead'.

-

Kuroo just sat back and admired his boyfriend as he stared intently at the screen, guts and blood reflecting onto his eyes.

-

After about 3 hours at the arcade it began to get dark and kuroo decided it would be a suitable time to head home. As they were walking back to kenmas house the bedhead noticed the small boy hugging himself tightly in an effort to preserve body heat.

-

"This is because you didn't bring a coat," Kuroo stated while removing his jacket. "Shut up," Kenma snarled back at him blushing slightly as kuroo draped the large jacket around his shoulders. It was warm and kenma snuggled into it appreciatively.

-

Kenma was beginning to struggle to keep up with Kuroos long legs so the two of them made a stop at the park nearby. The dark haired boy was beginning to feel the cold at this point too and kenma felt guilty for taking his coat from him.

-

"Here, have it back," Kenma whispered while showing the jacket towards the taller boy. He looked down as he did so trying to stop himself from shivering.

-

"Why don't we both share it?" The older boy suggested and kenma could almost hear the smirk in his voice. Then suddenly Kenma was enveloped in two strong arms and pulled onto the other boys lap. It was warm and he soon heard the quiet snores from kuroo as they sat on the bench, it was late now but the sky looked peaceful and kenma finally was happy.

-

"I remember now, you're dork." Kenma sighed quietly while closing his eyes.

"Thank you for loving me when I forgot how to, but I'm sorry this is sudden and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you." Tears were streaming from the blondes eyes as his voice cracked.

"I forgot I was ill this entire time, I forgot I was dying. Kuroo I have angina. It's getting worse too quickly." Kuroo hadn't even begun to stir and Kenma knew what was going to happen next, he could feel his heart beat weaken with every passing minute. "Please forgive me for all the things I did wrong these past years." Kenma barely had a pulse now and his eyes were slowly fluttering closed.

-

"You'll always be my hardest goodbye"