#1

(her.)

It felt good to wake up today.

Corrin woke up embarrassed finding Silas was hugging her from behind, his hips that made her feel this way was huddled tightly to her bottom. The delicate, yet strong arms had wrapped around her body quite carefully, treating her like a beautiful item that was greatly appreciated. Her embarrassment turned into happiness soon after - it made her have and own a sense of protection with the man she can proudly and happily call her husband. 

The bed softly creaked as sleepy Silas unconsciously tried adjusting his position to get closer to her body. She tried not to giggle - it was cute to her to see how childish he looks asleep, and his overly messy bedhead hair made it so much better. Clumps of both small and large gray hair was all over his head. Corrin knew that trying to fix them would be useless.

These past few days, ever since she lead this whole army after that fateful decision she made, Corrin had felt tired from countless battles and wars from feeling frustration from failed planned strategies (of trying to save the world) that she was so confident that it would work to over-worrying every of her comrades, so for this exact morning, it seemed like it was the first time since forever that she felt at ease. 

How wonderful that this married couple consisted of a princess and a knight. She imagined herself being a main character of cliche fairy tales in story books.

"Fairy tales," she smiled from the thought. It truly felt that way.

The comfortable sensation she was currently feeling increased a lot more when her ears started hearing his slow and steady breaths. The knight's head bobbed over to his shoulder, arms holding her a lot more tight. 

So she smiled and went to adjust herself closer to him. Accepting herself to his embrace. His chest expanded and contracted to her back.

The princess couldn't really do anything but the enjoy this moment. It felt like a wish was granted to her.

And that wish was to have a day to relax. With my wonderful husband, Silas.