Chapter 3

Olivias POV-

"OiIvia wake up" Adam's voice wavered as I opened my eyes. I felt faint but I knew that I wasn't hurt. 

"Yeah I'm awake... what happened??"

"You slipped and hit your head, but it isn't bleeding or anything- it just feels lumped" Cara explained. I got up and found it really hard to balance. I managed to stand steady, and I realised that it was probably a good thing I fainted rather than having to experience the pain of falling over.

-

We left for the party, as I insisted on going. We got there, and I was greeted by a massive hug from Kady. I hadn't seen her since I went to university, which was 2 years ago. I had really missed her. "Hi! Its been so long since I've seen you!." Kady yelled, the music was booming.

"Oh I know, I've really missed my partner in crime. How are you?"

"I'm okay, but I have something to tell you. I am back with Luke" She blurted. It was obviously a mistake because she covered her mouth straight after saying it.

"As in- Luke Hemmings?" I screamed, hugging her loads. She dimmed her voice down to a whisper. 

"Do you still love Michael?" Kady asked. I was taken back. We went to school with 5sos because we grew up in the same area. Me and Michael dated and that is when we left for England. We bought a house that could give us all a bed. And after that, Michael and I broke up because his mum told him he was too young to be away from his dad, and she missed him too much to be away from him any longer. I completely forgot about our relationship. We had to end it, because both of us were too young to deal with a long distance relationship.

"Where did that come from Kady? What are you on about?" I yelled, pulling myself away from her.