Chapter 11

Olivias POV-

My whole body was shaking as I began to feel my legs giving way underneath me. I felt free, but that feeling was shadowed by feeling immense guilt and sadness. I felt dirty, especially after how close Adam got to me. I could still feel his menacing breath on my neck. But after today there was no more of that. I could leave forever, close that chapter and never go back to it.

I got to the alleyway to see Michael stood there in a black beanie, his red hair sticking out at the back. He was wearing his iconic black skinny jeans and his 40 licks shirt. He looked just like he did when he was 18.

"Liv, where the fuck have you been?"

"I'm sorry, I had a situatuon-"

"With Adam? I swear to god if he laid a hand on you I'll-"

"I ended it"

"You what?"

"It's done, I just need to go back and get my clothes."

"What the- I'm so proud of you, and you wont have to go back, I can send someone to get your clothes for you."

"What do you mean? I haven't ended it with him just to get with you"

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me" He closed the space between us and put his hand to my face, and locked lips with me. He kissed with force, but it took away all of the hurt and the anger and the fear. It sent eletric currents all through my body. He got me against the wall, and pushed himself onto me. He started to move faster, putting his hand up the back of my shirt, letting it explore. His hand was so cold it made me flinch with every touch. He went to unclip my bra, and I started to feel claustrophobic. I don't know why but i didn't want it- not like this. I pulled away.

"Mike, I can't do this" I looked down to the floor but was distracted by what i saw. He pulled his t-shirt down over the top of his thighs, and looked up at me, cheeks flushing a rosy pink.

"You're a total tease, I don't like that" he said, with an abrupt tone. I felt my stomach do flips.

"Yeah well maybe next time don't force yourself onto me in the street and we might get further than you just touching my back" I said, sounding rude. His comment about me being a tease annoyed me. I didn't ask for him to do that, and I certainly didn't encourage it.

"Whatever. Look, we need to get back because I promised the band that i would go to the studio with them"

"No worries" he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his car. He drives a black range rover- typical 'bad boy' car. He opened the passenger door and gestured at me to get in, which i did. He clambered into the drivers seat, and he turned the key and we hit the road back to his place.